[APP] Ztitch - Interactive Panorama Photo Viewer/Maker -[R]-11/16/2010 -[U]-2/15/2011

Search This thread

MrAndrewAu

Jan 17, 2011
www.Ztitch.com
Name: Ztitch - Interactive Panoramic Photo Viewer/Maker

Hi guys, I'm looking for feedback about my app. It's called Ztitch (pronounced like 'stitch'), and it's basically a panorama maker/viewer. Anyways, it's located in the photo section so please try it out to know what I mean. It should be pretty intuitive to use.

Alot more info regarding my app can be found at the app's website as well:
www.Ztitch.com

screenshot1to.jpg

screenshot2pe.jpg

Download link: via Zune

Last edited:

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Hi,

I am closing your thread for now as paid applications are not allowed on XDA under Rules 7 and 11. The only way to feature a paid app on XDA is by having a free version (lite versions are ok) or at least make it free for XDA members. Please contact me via pm if you will be releasing a free version and I will be glad to re-open your thread. Thank you.

Slicerwolf

May 9, 2010
Coral Springs
Hello fellow XDA developers,

I can't believe I've been missing out on this awesome forum (thanks to CyiDev for helping me find this place).

I thought you guys might like to know about my app. It's called Ztitch (pronounced like 'stitch'), and it's basically a panorama maker/viewer that resembles a bit like Photosynth. Anyways, it's located in the photo section so please try it out to know what I mean. It should be pretty intuitive to use.

Alot more info regarding my app can be found at my website as well:

Download link: via Zune

Will try, been looking for a good panorama!

MrAndrewAu

Jan 17, 2011
www.Ztitch.com
Please review and follow these rules, it appears you aren't following them, you most likely aren't following the template. So fix it quick :). It is not a harsh criticism, it is just for consistency and better for the user. PM me for help or support!

If this post is here and your thread is closed, it means that you aren't following them and your intentions are for gain only.​

~~Tito~~

Done. Sorry about that :)

jabtano

Feb 13, 2011
North of Boston MA
Voted done. I bought this app can I say it like this Last year=) it's good I've had a lot of fun with this app I can't wait to use it when I'm out sailing this summer.

jabtano

Feb 13, 2011
North of Boston MA
Zitich has updated this app three times in the time I’ve had it. With new features. It takes a few times to get the hang of this app. Like how to pivot just a little when you take a snap side to side or up and down. But the ending result is a really cool looking photo. I put this app right up there with thumba. As a must have photo app. Plus I really like supporting independent developers who really work hard on their apps always adding features to it.

Top Liked Posts