[THEME] Black dialer for KE4/KE7/KE8/KF1/Villain

Search This thread

esk02k

Mar 26, 2010
London
This is my dialer, I just wanted to make the phone and dialer look abit better but keep it dark and samoled+ friendly.

Dialer (contacts.apk)
dialerport.png
dialerland.png

Phone (phone.apk)
phone1.png
phone2.png
callu.png

Installation :

1) Reboot into recovery (clockwork mod)
2) Install zip from sdcard (choose zip from sdcard > *theme name*)
3) Reboot system now
Done.

Links in post 2.

Always try and have a reasonably fresh nandroid incase anything goes wrong (it shouldnt) or incase you dont like it.
If you want red and green call and end call buttons, look for it in the post below or follow the steps in this post.

If your ROM is not listed then you can upload you phone.apk and contacts.apk from system/app and I will theme them for you. Just mention your ROM and version number.

Please ask dialer related questions in this thread and not by PM. That is what this thread is for. Even if you have another handset, I will still make you a custom version. I get too many PM's to remember who wants what.

Enjoy!

100% open source, free android goodness!
Click thanks if you like this.

More versions in post 2.

Attachments

• esk0dr0id_phone+dialer_KE8.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,909
  • esk0dr0id_phone+dialer_angelorom1.8.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 847
  • esk0dr0id_phone+dialer_KF1.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,555
Last edited:

arii1986

Mar 30, 2011
Flashed via CWM but wouldn't let me open the dialer anymore. Shame... looks good.

esk02k

Mar 26, 2010
London
Flashed via CWM but wouldn't let me open the dialer anymore. Shame... looks good.

I see. Judging by your sig, your not running ke7. hope you had a nandroid handy or you could replace the contacts.apk in the zip with the one from your rom then flash it and that should fix it.
If you wanna upload me your contacts.apk ill mod it for you and upload you the zip.

rafat90

Apr 2, 2011
ke7 dialler

Flashed via CWM but wouldn't let me open the dialer anymore (when i press the dialler button on the dock this application is not installed !!!!!!!!!!!)
i'm on villainrom 1.1:)

Last edited:

esk02k

Mar 26, 2010
London
fixed ke7 flashable zip

ok heres the fixed version. let me know if it works now. sorry about the mixup.

Attachments

• esk0dr0id_dialer_KE7.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 166
Reactions: arii1986

Top Liked Posts