Search This thread

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
of course... gosh use the search function... lol nah just my own little joke... the phone has so many lights i want em to go apesh!t when a notification comes in, changing colors and patterns...

Lol. I thought u were being serious babe. That'd be awesome!! Effin disco light notifications.

Edit: was textin gf didnt mean to call u babe o_O
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Reactions: Sun0fNothing

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Lol. I thought u were being serious babe. That'd be awesome!! Effin disco light notifications.

Edit: was textin gf didnt mean to call u babe o_O
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

i doubt xda would be so lucky to have a chick modding her phone called B-Naughty... I will gladly bow my nickname to you if you exist, just msg me...

Reactions: BabyHuey

jxs1984

May 30, 2010
Reactions: AtoZ0to9

Raul77

Oct 30, 2010
Vancouver
Post removed as per Task request.

This shouldn't be posted in this thread dude. I already let the OP of that thread post it. But at this point. It shouldn't be anymore. The reason being is that that method goes against the installation instructions that are stated in the OP. I do not want issues that stem from not following the instructions to come into this thread from using that method. I'm sure you can understand that. Thanks. ;)

my bad, post removed.

Roco91

Jul 10, 2012
Been rocking the new build with Ktoonsez new kernel and I'm loving it. Maybe it's just me, but 8 1/2 hrs with 3 hrs 7 mins screen and 23% left is awesome for me, usually would have been dead around 6hrs and 2/12 hrs of screen time.

Freaking awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-07-25-21-52-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-07-25-21-52-53.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 904

mastarifla

Oct 3, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hey task,

Any update on the camera bug with it FC'ing whenever you try to change the picture size? I noticed that both CM10 and your ROM are having this issue. It basically throws an error with Gallery and forces you to close the application, then when you try to re-open it it throws the "cannot connect to the camera" error until you reboot.

Thanks again

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Hey task,

Any update on the camera bug with it FC'ing whenever you try to change the picture size? I noticed that both CM10 and your ROM are having this issue. It basically throws an error with Gallery and forces you to close the application, then when you try to re-open it it throws the "cannot connect to the camera" error until you reboot.

Thanks again

It is fixed for next release

Roco91

Jul 10, 2012
Hey task,

Thanks again

You can get around it by changing the focus mode first, then the resolution, then back to whatever focus mode you want.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
This is a development thread. If you are not contributng to it's further development
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!
This is the wishes of the developer who is under no obligation to answer questions
As are you under no obligation to use this ROM
This is not Facebook nor Ask Miss Cleo, use search, google and read the OP
There is a Q&A thread just for this ROM...use it!
Thanks
FNM

Last edited:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Welcome back guys. Honestly me, Kenny and task are getting sick an tired of all the bs posting. Keep it up an this thread will go on permanent lock down and only task can post. Another suggestion is, keep it on track an you'll be able to post here.

yep. and if for some reason they can't keep it under control and this thread does get locked permanently. There is absolutley no reason for my to publicly post this rom. i have no issues with keeping this to myself guys. this is supposed to be fun. a private thread with no interaction from the users is something i just don't do. so please do as the moderators say. it's only for the better. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB