[Q] Earpiece problem

Search This thread

rols2014

Jan 8, 2014
Hi,

I've noticed a "crackling" noise in ear speaker. My ear speaker started crackling very bad and it was hard to hear the person I was on the phone with. Even with the volume turned down about half way, I could still hear a little crackling sound but could barely hear the other person.
Does anybody have the same issue?

Fingledobe

Aug 18, 2013
I do

Hi,

I've noticed a "crackling" noise in ear speaker. My ear speaker started crackling very bad and it was hard to hear the person I was on the phone with. Even with the volume turned down about half way, I could still hear a little crackling sound but could barely hear the other person.

I do, i would love to see if its the phone its self or another issue.

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
Hi,

Make a warranty replacement for the headphones :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rols2014

Jan 8, 2014
I do, i would love to see if its the phone its self or another issue.
It's a phone issue (EarPiece), just replace it.
I've ordered (price ~ 1 USD + delivery ~ 2 USD) an Earpiece in China and successfully replaced it (it took me about 10 mins to replace by myself). Now everything is fine.

:laugh:

Last edited:

__GOLD_

Sep 4, 2013
Pombal
The some problem with my Nexus 5X.

Ear speaker during calls crackling very bad.

I will send it back.

Hope the new one don't have this issue.