[MOD][Themes][JB 4.3] AllianceMOD V0.2 Total Customisation!

Search This thread

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010
AllianceColorGuide_zps03a2bd6a.png

AllianceMOD I9305

AllianceMOD intends to give the user what THEY want. Tired of flashing Roms and having to ask for little changes to suit your taste? Tired of having to manually change colors of the toggles or the battery or move your clock or make statusbar transparent or any of the other multitude of other little color and style tweaks that Android users love? Tired of flashing AROMA installer for every little change you want to make? Tired of having to add your favourite images everytime a new rom comes out?

If you answer yes to any of these then AllianceMOD is for you! We have a huge array of "on the fly" options for you to play with. Make your phone to YOUR style. YOUR color. YOUR perfection.

Available in both Stock and AOSP themes, the majority of modifications in AllianceMOD are OPTIONAL. You can turn them on and off at will. We try not to impose many things on people because we realise that Android is all about INDIVIDUALITY. Make YOUR MOD and YOUR phone how YOU want it and change it on a whim.

AllianceMOD - Designed to be Individual....​

Huge credits to txr33, Dazznuts2000, Dikkebas, Ficeto and rest of Alliance Team. Crussader for his awesome AOSP theme, , gharrington, mythandor, mirko_ddd, jovy23, dsa, Kryten2k35, didact, sbreen, beanstown, loserskater, gravitybox for the source for the app picker and anyone I have missed I am sorry but let me know.

Do not use any parts of this MOD without our permission​

XDA:DevDB Information
AllianceMOD I9300, a App for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
Goldie, Sparkx

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 0.2
Beta Release Date: 2014-03-05

Created 2014-03-05
Last Updated 2014-03-05

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AllianceColorGuide_zps03a2bd6a.png

AllianceMOD I9305

AllianceMOD intends to give the user what THEY want. Tired of flashing Roms and having to ask for little changes to suit your taste? Tired of having to manually change colors of the toggles or the battery or move your clock or make statusbar transparent or any of the other multitude of other little color and style tweaks that Android users love? Tired of flashing AROMA installer for every little change you want to make? Tired of having to add your favourite images everytime a new rom comes out?

If you answer yes to any of these then AllianceMOD is for you! We have a huge array of "on the fly" options for you to play with. Make your phone to YOUR style. YOUR color. YOUR perfection.

Available in both Stock and AOSP themes, the majority of modifications in AllianceMOD are OPTIONAL. You can turn them on and off at will. We try not to impose many things on people because we realise that Android is all about INDIVIDUALITY. Make YOUR MOD and YOUR phone how YOU want it and change it on a whim.

AllianceMOD - Designed to be Individual....​

Huge credits to txr33, Dazznuts2000, Dikkebas, Ficeto and rest of Alliance Team. Crussader for his awesome AOSP theme, , gharrington, mythandor, mirko_ddd, jovy23, dsa, Kryten2k35, didact, sbreen, beanstown, loserskater, gravitybox for the source for the app picker and anyone I have missed I am sorry but let me know.

Do not use any parts of this MOD without our permission​

XDA:DevDB Information
    AllianceMOD I9300, a App for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    Goldie, Sparkx

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.2
    Beta Release Date: 2014-03-05

Created 2014-03-05
    Last Updated 2014-03-05