FlightTN.jpg

Dendrite
DendriteTN.jpg

Jaws
JawsTN.jpg
Man love the jaws one,

thesilentnight

Mar 13, 2008
I installed the cab, now im not quite certain what to do in order to get the background to be displayed...suggestions?

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
I installed the cab, now im not quite certain what to do in order to get the background to be displayed...suggestions?

Is it not showing up on any tab, or just not the home tab? I'm assuming you did turn TF3D off when you installed it, and also selected "yes" to the default walpaper option in the wallpaper section of the settings tab?

If all those things are done, and it's not showing up anywhere, let me know and I'll try different settings. If it's showing up everywhere but the home tab, there's a reg setting you need to clear, it's mentioned in the HDWalls thread and this one too I think, I'll look it up if you need that and can't find it.

darkreborn

Apr 9, 2009
NRG rom

I just had a quick question, sorry if its been answered
I have TP2 Energy "Leo" 21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila Rom and was wondering if these cabs are compatible with it? DO i just install the cab you guys listed or do i need hdwall as well?

thesilentnight

Mar 13, 2008
Is it not showing up on any tab, or just not the home tab? I'm assuming you did turn TF3D off when you installed it, and also selected "yes" to the default walpaper option in the wallpaper section of the settings tab?

If all those things are done, and it's not showing up anywhere, let me know and I'll try different settings. If it's showing up everywhere but the home tab, there's a reg setting you need to clear, it's mentioned in the HDWalls thread and this one too I think, I'll look it up if you need that and can't find it.

I turned off TF3D...and installed the cab....but i keep getting the screen where it says Warning, by disabling touch flo 3d you will lose certain device features....etc....whats my next step, or what else do i need to install?

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
I just had a quick question, sorry if its been answered
I have TP2 Energy "Leo" 21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila Rom and was wondering if these cabs are compatible with it? DO i just install the cab you guys listed or do i need hdwall as well?

Probably not, that's one of the many ROMs that need custom settings, and silentnight and I are currenty trying to pin down exactly which will work for that. Once I know that, I can cab up a background that will work for you on that. You don't have to install the phone component of HDWalls for the cabs to work, it just helps you keep track of multiple ones on the same phone.

I turned off TF3D...and installed the cab....but i keep getting the screen where it says Warning, by disabling touch flo 3d you will lose certain device features....etc....whats my next step, or what else do i need to install?

Hmmm, I never get any warning about disabling TF3D, but I don't think it's anything more than a "just know you won't have some of the slick graphical interface that's so cool if you turn this off" kinda thing, nothing that should cause any problems.

When you turn TF3D off before installation, are you doing it in start-settings-today-items, then unchecking the TF3D box on the list, and then hitting X/Ok out of the settings? I'm not really sure why you get an error warning about turning that off....long after you turn it off and run the cab. Does that message come up at the reboot at install, or after...?

And, is this the first HDWalls cab you've tried at all?

thesilentnight

Mar 13, 2008
Here is what i do...
1. Disable tf3d
2. install cab to the device and soft reset
3. after the phone reboots....renable tf3d and get the warning screen,,,

I used hd walls once with my fuze...but i dont recall how to make the cabs or how to install onto the device in order for the screen to show the image properly

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
Here is what i do...
1. Disable tf3d
2. install cab to the device and soft reset
3. after the phone reboots....renable tf3d and get the warning screen,,,

I used hd walls once with my fuze...but i dont recall how to make the cabs or how to install onto the device in order for the screen to show the image properly

Hey man...I'll PM you when I get home from work in a bit, and we can work on this that way without further bogging down this thread ;) I just don't want to annoy all these good people who came here to look at cool wallpapers lol

Sep 14, 2008
Ok, here you go, give this one a try...hopefully it will work for you and projectlawrence as well. Let me know either way, if it doesn't work I'll try some setting changes.

Thanks for the help sirphunkee. I'm using Energy.RHODIUM.23541.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.Feb.26. I tried installing the darkknightcab you provided, but it is not working.

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
Last edited:

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
i love this slider :D
can't some one smart do them as a seperate cab :D

Hey man, here you go, these should do the trick for you.

I didn't create the icons or the clear slider cab, they were all just in my folder of stuff I've accumulated along the way....I'd give credit to the originial people, if I had any idea who they are :eek:

Install the icons first, and then the clear slider cab after that (if you want that at all). Let me know if they work for you!

Last edited: