[ROM] [NIGHTLY] CM7 on the G2x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
My signal has been at 2 or none bars all morning....reboot not fixing....any suggestions? Btw I've never had this prob

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

Often that is the TMo network signal itself.

I am in a normally very strong signal area in home office. When it craps out like that (plus downloads go from 4-5mbps to a few hundred), if I call TMo - most of the time they acknowledge maintenance work in the area.

Normally after a few hours - it is back to normal.

jokyla

Apr 24, 2011
I was reffering to the changelogs p999? should have been obvious to a senior member like yourself

reisaru

Apr 20, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I was reffering to the changelogs p999? should have been obvious to a senior member like yourself

What you meant may have been obvious to yourself, but your English skills are lacking and so it wasn't obvious to, apparently, anyone else. When you said "build #35 looks incredible" you were speaking in the present tense, leading people to believe that it was something that currently existed. What you should have said was "build #35 looks like it WILL BE incredible" if you were in fact speaking of something that will exist in the future.

But it's not back up...????

It is. Don't click on jokyla's links, (s)he apparently doesn't know how to create links properly. Or if you do use their links, remove the erroneous characters at the end in your address bar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Important!

It is strongly recommended that you flash clockwork recovery via NVFlash. If for some reason this or a future nightly build causes your phone to not boot up, you will not be able to boot into recovery unless you have it flashed via NVFlash.

NVFlash for Linux
    NVFlash for Windows

To clear up some confusion, if you flashed your recovery via ROM Manager, you didn't actually flash a recovery. It is what we call a fakeflash, you should still probably flash with NVFlash.

Instructions

Download from http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=p999 and flash like you would any other ROM (via recovery or ROM Manager).
    Be sure to backup before flashing, and of course a wipe is necessary when coming from stock.

Gapps are available from the usual places, however do not download the version that says it is for Tegra, even though this is a tegra device, as it will not flash.

Mod Edit:
    Google Addon: http://goo-inside.me/google-apps/
    Check the lastest package available on top

ChrisSoyars Edit:

After skimming some of the posts in this thread, here are some things that you can expect.

What to expect
    - Everything working including Wifi, GPS, Audio, Camera, Front Facing Camera
    - Screen off animation is not enabled, therefore it isn't broken.
    - Occasional audio problems (as far as I know they have not been fixed). If audio does not play just reboot.
    - Automagical brightness weridness, this is controlled by the kernel and not userspace, even having it working is very hacky.
    Thanks a ton. Never thought to look in programs. Also thanks for the post. I guess "BSOD" reveals a bit more in the search.

if i have helped please for the love of god click the thanks button on the post that helped lol its bugging the hell out of me im still at 0 thanks :D:D:D
    Did some thread cleaning, back on topic please.
    Note: Do not flash Paul's mount fix, it does not like CM7 :eek:
    Gapps with Video Chat

In some good news. Here's the latest gapps with working video chat. Enjoy

Thanks to simms22 and Morfic for this :)