[Completed] samsung sgh t989d signal problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mosesroy

Jul 18, 2014
hello
i am from india, i bought samsung s2 sgh t989d unlocked with ics 4.0.4 firmware through online,i upgraded the firmware to jellybean 4.1.2 using odin. everything is fine but now my mobile is not at all getting signal.it is not even asking for any unlock code after rebooting the phone. there is no problem in the simcard. has my phone got locked again??what should i do to get my phone working again??i didnt do any backup before upgrading firmware.pls help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
hello
i am from india, i bought samsung s2 sgh t989d unlocked with ics 4.0.4 firmware through online,i upgraded the firmware to jellybean 4.1.2 using odin. everything is fine but now my mobile is not at all getting signal.it is not even asking for any unlock code after rebooting the phone. there is no problem in the simcard. has my phone got locked again??what should i do to get my phone working again??i didnt do any backup before upgrading firmware.pls help me.
You can post your issue in the general S2 help thread.
It's created in the GT-I9100 forum, but help is provided for all S2 variants.

EDIT:
A friend of mine, @KJ, just wrote:
That's the Canadian version of the T-Mobile S2 t989...Hercules.
He'd be better served going to that forum I think. Its the same phone.
My guess is he probably would be better flashing the Telus firmware and checking APN settings. They're probably not there for telus, or wrong.
I can help him if he goes there....I have the t989d also.

So please check the device specific forum, as your issue may be a device specific one. And you could get better/quicker help there.

My tapatalk signature:
Phone: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v4.1
Kernel: Stock G900FXXU1ANE2

Recovery: PhilZ-touch

If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread.
If you need general help/assistence, please go to XDA-Assist.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosesroy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello
    You can post your issue in the general S2 help thread.
    It's created in the GT-I9100 forum, but help is provided for all S2 variants.

EDIT:
    A friend of mine, @KJ, just wrote:
    That's the Canadian version of the T-Mobile S2 t989...Hercules.
    He'd be better served going to that forum I think. Its the same phone.
    My guess is he probably would be better flashing the Telus firmware and checking APN settings. They're probably not there for telus, or wrong.
    I can help him if he goes there....I have the t989d also.

So please check the device specific forum, as your issue may be a device specific one. And you could get better/quicker help there.

My tapatalk signature:
    Phone: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
    ROM: AllianceROM v4.1
    Kernel: Stock G900FXXU1ANE2

Recovery: PhilZ-touch

If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread.
    If you need general help/assistence, please go to XDA-Assist.