[Q] No notifications sent to watch any more...

Search This thread

shredzone

Jul 30, 2012
Cologne
Hi!

I am not getting any notifications pushed to my G Watch any more.

Usually, the watch vibrates and shows a notification card when e.g. I receive a new mail (K-9) or a new Threema message. However, it has stopped now. I still see new messages on my mobile, but my watch just seems to ignore them completely.

The watch is connected to the mobile (there is no crossed out "cloud" symbol on the display) and I also still receive calendar schedules on my watch.

I have browsed through all the settings, but I cannot find anything that seems to be configured wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

mapatton82

Feb 14, 2010
Eau Claire
Hi!

I am not getting any notifications pushed to my G Watch any more.

Usually, the watch vibrates and shows a notification card when e.g. I receive a new mail (K-9) or a new Threema message. However, it has stopped now. I still see new messages on my mobile, but my watch just seems to ignore them completely.

The watch is connected to the mobile (there is no crossed out "cloud" symbol on the display) and I also still receive calendar schedules on my watch.

I have browsed through all the settings, but I cannot find anything that seems to be configured wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Did you mute the watch on accident? Swipe down from the top of the screen on the watch and if you see a bell with a line through it the watch is muted which means no notifications will be shown or buzzed.

shredzone

Jul 30, 2012
Cologne
Did you mute the watch on accident? Swipe down from the top of the screen on the watch and if you see a bell with a line through it the watch is muted which means no notifications will be shown or buzzed.

I have already checked that the watch is unmuted. It also does vibrate, e.g. on incoming calls.

It's just that notifications from the notification bar do not appear on the watch any more. I also checked the "Security" - "Notification Access" (roughly translated from German, I hope you know what I mean) configuration on the mobile and verified that the "Android Wear" app is enabled.

blaker13

Jun 15, 2008
I have already checked that the watch is unmuted. It also does vibrate, e.g. on incoming calls.

It's just that notifications from the notification bar do not appear on the watch any more. I also checked the "Security" - "Notification Access" (roughly translated from German, I hope you know what I mean) configuration on the mobile and verified that the "Android Wear" app is enabled.

Repair with blutooth.... Restart it...and last reset.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

shredzone

Jul 30, 2012
Cologne
I feel like an idiot... :silly: I have tried everything on my watch. However, after restarting my Nexus 5, notifications are shown on the watch again.