[Q]Alarm + Earphone = Bug?

Search This thread

lezius

Jan 30, 2012
Hello,

It seems that I have a bug or something I don't manage to set.

When I plug my earphone, smart connect launch walkman ("home listning" as I don't have microphone on my earphone), and everything is great.
But if the alarm have to ring, it ring in the earphone (I want that :) ) but it ring on the phone speaker too.

-- edit --

New try : I disable Smart Connect and don't launch walkman , plug my earphone and wait for the alarm. It ring in the earphone and on the phone speaker :(

-- end edit

I'm in 14.4.A.0.108, try to repair the phone with PC Companion and nothing work (the bug is present since I have the phone in earlier system version). I did all my test with a rooted phone but bootlocked.

Am I the only one with this issue? Is it a bug or a bad setting?

Ty for your answers :)

Last edited:

Iruwen

Dec 14, 2012
I agree, I'd consider it broken if it only used the headphones. There could be an option of course, but since (or of) there's none, this is expected behaviour.

lezius

Jan 30, 2012
the alarms are supposed to ring on all speakers at all times, so no, don't say its bug. its working as it should be.

I agree, I'd consider it broken if it only used the headphones. There could be an option of course, but since (or of) there's none, this is expected behaviour.

I think it's not the expected behavior as if I put headphones, it's to avoid bothering other people (for example in train, in public place or at home).

lezius

Jan 30, 2012
alright, what if u are home listening music, fall asleep, headphones fall off your ears and you miss the alarm because it played on headphones only.

its working as it should. :)

It's the headphones who doesn't work as it should if they fall ;)

I sleep every day in train with headphones and they don't move but every day when it ring I bother other people in train... Don't work as it should.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    alright, what if u are home listening music, fall asleep, headphones fall off your ears and you miss the alarm because it played on headphones only.

its working as it should. :)