Anyway to reverse Kit-Kat update?

Search This thread

EVANS AMOAH

Feb 5, 2009
Kumasi
I must say a big thank you to you and everyone for your time,patience and understanding,I guess my only option for now is to wait,since none of these things mentioned above is currently available for my device.
Forgive me if I'm being unreasonable,thank you.
DEVICE DETAILS:
SPRINT HTC ONE
ANDROID KITKAT 4.4.2
OS VERSION 4.06.651.4
HBOOT - 1.56.0000
RADIO -1.00.20.1108
BOOTLOADER - LOCKED

Fingers crossed.

finally,I figured it all,I'm now s-offed,root,custom recovery,downgraded and sim unlocked.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
... Brother either we are not able to make you understand or you are not willing to grasp it. The only way to sim unlock is to downgrade, to downgrade you need s-off, for s-off you need root, for root you need custom recovery, for custom recovery you need unlocked bootloader, and all starts from here. I hope this helps you clear any doubts if you still have them ...

This is,hands down, the BEST post I have seen in a long time! Great job of breaking it down . you completely nailed it for noons.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Devilish_Angel

Devilish_Angel

Nov 15, 2012
This is,hands down, the BEST post I have seen in a long time! Great job of breaking it down . you completely nailed it for noons.

... ha ha ha. he left no option for me. he almost quit tryin even after me giving him detaaaaaaiiiillllleeeeeedddddddddd way to how to go about it. Just check post no. 20. I dont know why some people are so adamant on not opening up their ears, eyes and mind :laugh:. I am glad that he finally made it ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any suggestions as to what next,because I really need to sim unlock this phone.
    thnx.

... Brother either we are not able to make you understand or you are not willing to grasp it. The only way to sim unlock is to downgrade, to downgrade you need s-off, for s-off you need root, for root you need custom recovery, for custom recovery you need unlocked bootloader, and all starts from here. I hope this helps you clear any doubts if you still have them ...