[APP] GO Launcher HD

Search This thread

biggiebro

Jun 2, 2009
well any plan that this Go Launcher HD to be in the market. Because of rapid release schedule to update manually is a pain.

Or are there methods that I can use?

Benzoman

Jan 9, 2012
Central Illinois
Last edited:

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
It's out of beta, still lacking many options, but as of March 16, 2012 it's in the market (play store) just search go launcher hd from the market/play store. :D
Sorry no link. but will post one shortly.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

Really? I just searched it yesterday and didn't find anything.

Benzoman

Jan 9, 2012
Central Illinois
The launcher doesn't detect any of my Widgets for some reason

I thought that too, when I tried to add widgets, but it ended up being that it only shows the go widgets and one icon for all the others. I clicked that icon and it showed me all the others. Hopefully this is what it's doing to you.

Reactions: guih

biggiebro

Jun 2, 2009
Thanks, I have updated the item. Now test 1-2 days if its as stable as previous release then I will uninstalled ho launcher ex.

I like ADW better (more options), but for some reasons with ADW, if I am to use live wallpaper the tab become unresponsive. With go launcher ex/hd i can use live wallpaper and with RAM Manager installed battery is not becoming an issue.

RavenY2K3

Nov 13, 2006
There is a newer version out, beta tag is back for this revision and adds a swipe gesture to hide the dock now:

1.(New)Slide down two fingers to hide dock

2.(New)Slide down three or above fingers to check running apps

3.(Improve)Operational processes of rename folders

4.(Improve)Time of overlapping icons

Benzoman

Jan 9, 2012
Central Illinois
Has more functions but I find go launcher just as stable and the Widgets scroll properly

I agree. I had to really try hard to convince myself it was worth the effort before I finally switched completely over, and the only reason I was able to fully convince myself was a full reflash anyway. So I started new with hd at the same time.

katestar

Mar 23, 2012
I've been testing this out for a while, but I have to admit I prefer apex launcher, that's not to say that this isn't good, this launcher is very nice to use :)

RavenY2K3

Nov 13, 2006
I've been testing this out for a while, but I have to admit I prefer apex launcher, that's not to say that this isn't good, this launcher is very nice to use :)

Can't comment on Apex as it's an ICS only app, so this is probably the best launcher for us "Honeycombers" ;-)

I won't switch to ICS until an official release comes out or better yet, a custom ROM created from an official release/leak.

brooon

May 11, 2009
@RavenY2K3: Am I right that you are using Go Launcher Ex on your Galaxy Note? I can´t get it to work (check the posts right here, where many people do have the same problem)

May I ask you how you made it work?

RavenY2K3

Nov 13, 2006
@RavenY2K3: Am I right that you are using Go Launcher Ex on your Galaxy Note? I can´t get it to work (check the posts right here, where many people do have the same problem)

May I ask you how you made it work?

It won't work on a note unless your running ICS and you may (and would be logical) have to have it in tablet mode.

I won't go to ICS on any of my devices until the official version comes out for them, or custom ROMs derived from the official releases.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts