OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC

Search This thread

_atlien_

May 23, 2010
ATL shawty!
Why do people talk bad about Asia and countries with little or no labor standards/laws but at the same time enjoy all the cheap tech made by children in Asia working 12 hours a day??
#hypocritical

Last edited:

eijisawakita

Sep 6, 2010
I have nothing to do, I just want to ask you guys what phone do you think is the epitome of customization? Its kinda like the supra of phones (I don't mean the power but a very good platform for tinkering). My vote goes to the HD2.

PhxDroid86

Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix
Ok so first and probably last "really" off topic post from me but just thought I'd mention (considering our phone plays videos so well) it might be about time for those not into Breaking Bad to play catch up on all previous seasons and first half of this season, as it is scheduled to be the final year and the show is awesome!!

Just like other 4-5 season shows that get dumped too early, this one wont be a waste of time for anyone and will leave most wishing the show is continued

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
Anyone else watching Fox's new show "The Following"? pretty kick @ss show... kinda has a 24 feel.

and yeah, the HD2 IS the power house of phones... no other phone can boot so many OS's (dual, tripple boot even)

Last edited:

PhxDroid86

Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix
Okay, so first off, considering our "Phablet" is the first of a kind, I'd like to introduce everyone to...

...and be the first to officially...

"DROID Slap" any person, place or thing

That's right.. you've all been DROID Slapped

Not only is our GNII theoretically big enough to pass all other prerequisite's for "Slap" credentials (ie Pimp slap, ***** slap, ect.) But upon completion of direct "phone to face" contact has been made, one can scientifically determine that superiority/hierarchical complexities will surely take precedence over thy slap strictened party!

In conclusion, don't forget to pass on, and upload any videos of those unfortunate enough to be caught in the act of being "DROID slapped"

Septembersrain

Mar 10, 2011
San Antonio
Positive note of the day:

If you're happy on the inside, the outside will match it. Remember the small things.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Reactions: AddisG

Septembersrain

Mar 10, 2011
San Antonio
All of us on XDA when friends and family are around.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363310931311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363310931311.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 219
D

Deleted member 2747343

Is Samsung the best manufactur or what
NOTE 2 + galaxy s3 getting 5.0
Galaxy s2 getting 4.2.2

deeznutz1977

Jul 4, 2010
cHARMcity,MD
Lol<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=4209285124271" width="226" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Last edited:

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
Hey guy's, today I gave away a code for Xbox360 to download Lego Star Wars 3 for free. I was also thinking about giving away one or two of my extra 12 month Xbox Live Gold codes as well and then had a mod ask me to move the giveaway here so here I am! How I'm going to work this is anyone who wants in just leave your name and on Sunday the 24th I am literally going to put the names into a hat and pick the winner. You can view my original Lego Star Wars download give way in the Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 General forum..
Also leave your name here on don't PM me so my PM box does not fill up. Lol

"Please do NOT leave your real name or email!!"

Thanks and good luck!!!

Last edited:

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
Hey guy's, today I gave away a code for Xbox360 to download Lego Star Wars 3 for free. I was also thinking about giving away one or two of my extra 12 month Xbox Live Gold codes as well and then had a mod ask me to move the giveaway here so here I am! How I'm going to work this is anyone who wants in just leave your name and on Sunday the 24th I am literally going to put the names into a hat and pick the winner. You can view my original Lego Star Wars download give way in the Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 General forum..

Thanks and good luck!!!

XxmelissaxX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The contest is over Mogan was the winner and the redeemable code has been PM'ed to you. I do have another code, I ran out of time I will do another drawing sometime later on today or first thing in the morning.

Prayers goes out to everyone affecting by the Boston bombing.

Peace.

Thanks and good luck!!!

Here you go boys and girls, code number 2 for a free download of Lego Star Wars 3. I still have one or two more of these that I will be posting sometime tomorrow. Remember if you want in on the 12 month Xbox Live code, just reply with your user name and I will randomly pick a name out of a hat on Sunday the 24th. This Lego Star Wars 3 code is a one time only code, so once someone uses it the code is no good.

Good Luck!

All of us on XDA when friends and family are around.