Endomondo support

Search This thread

dq2

Apr 20, 2004
I read that the just announced version only supports SS Fit. Article also said next release would include SS Gear 2...so you'll have to wait.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: lordmorphous

omihay

Apr 18, 2007
enodmondo released for gear 2 neo

today, i installed endomondo on gear 2 neo. i was waiting for it for 2 months.
it works, but with flaws:

- after the screen turns off, when you flip the hand to turn on the screen, you can only see the watch; to see the running exercise you have to use task manager or to click the app icon again, but this is not ok, requiring another 2-3 steps, not ergonomic
- the heart rate works only 'till the first screen off, after that it remains blocked at the last value - fixable only by restarting the app on the watch (and resetting the exercise)
- the customization is not available for the moment (the phone app has settings for Gear Fit only) - probably it will be solved by the next update

i was about to sell my gear2neo, but this release just changed my mind. i hope they fix the bugs so we can enjoy it.

dq2

Apr 20, 2004
I assumed you downloaded a new version of endomondo to connect the gear2 neo? I am waiting for that. I was similar to you and ready to sell my gear2 neo, even though I love the hardware. Looking forward to the new update.

omihay

Apr 18, 2007
Yes, I have 10.3.0 on the phone and the app from the Samsung Gear Apps on the watch.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

omihay

Apr 18, 2007
They've updated the phone app to 10.3.1, and now it has support for gear 2/neo and you can customize it now

dq2

Apr 20, 2004
They've updated the phone app to 10.3.1, and now it has support for gear 2/neo and you can customize it now

Onihay:
Do you have a SS phone?

I'm sure a lot do not and we will need to learn how to download the widget and install on the Gear2. I'll research it

Kri$

Feb 29, 2012
Wrocław
On my Note 3 works fine, but on my K Zoom i can't download/install Endomondo on my Gear2Neo. Is it incompatible?
Any idea how to make it work?

Edited 25.09 - i know solution - need to edit build.prop file and change model from sm-c115 (kzoom) to for example S5 (which is sm-900f)

Last edited:

wileycoyote76

Feb 16, 2015
Regarding the issue of the screen turning off. This is a setting on the Gear 2 neo under the gestures. You can tell it to go to the clock screen or the last viewed screen. I changed my to the last viewed screen and now I can see the app that was running with no issues. I have also seen issues with the heart rate monitor but that is also with the stock exercise app as well.

today, i installed endomondo on gear 2 neo. i was waiting for it for 2 months.
it works, but with flaws:

- after the screen turns off, when you flip the hand to turn on the screen, you can only see the watch; to see the running exercise you have to use task manager or to click the app icon again, but this is not ok, requiring another 2-3 steps, not ergonomic
- the heart rate works only 'till the first screen off, after that it remains blocked at the last value - fixable only by restarting the app on the watch (and resetting the exercise)
- the customization is not available for the moment (the phone app has settings for Gear Fit only) - probably it will be solved by the next update

i was about to sell my gear2neo, but this release just changed my mind. i hope they fix the bugs so we can enjoy it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I read that the just announced version only supports SS Fit. Article also said next release would include SS Gear 2...so you'll have to wait.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app