[Q] Warning: Generic atexit() called from legacy library

Search This thread
Feb 7, 2014
Alright...I got al the way through to he point of having adb access. I had to use shell with su to copy superuser.apk, busybox and su to tablet. I went on table and installed the .apk

now when I go in to adb shell and type "su" I get "Warning: Generic atexit() called from legacy shared library" and then I get

255 :shell@android:/ $

Anybody know how I can get back to

root@android:/ #

I have tried uninstalling the superuser.apk, I have killed and started the server...restarted the tablet???

Help!

Feb 7, 2014
Update

Alright...I got al the way through to he point of having adb access. I had to use shell with su to copy superuser.apk, busybox and su to tablet. I went on table and installed the .apk

now when I go in to adb shell and type "su" I get "Warning: Generic atexit() called from legacy shared library" and then I get

Anybody know how I can get back to

root@android:/ #

I have tried uninstalling the superuser.apk, I have killed and started the server...restarted the tablet???

Help!

I have uninstalled the superuser.apk and deleted the files from the sdcard. I killed and restarted the server and now when I type su in adb shell I get

su
permission denied

**************************************SOLUTION********************************
I HAD TO RE-RUN "IMPACTOR" TO RESET SU ON PHONE. NOW EVERYTHING WORKING WELL AGAIN.

Last edited: