[Q] How to REPLACE i9100 stock dialer through ADB?
Hi! First of all i would like to apologize myself if there is a solution to this issue, but i look around and found nothing...
I want to completely replace JB stock dialer (galaxy i9100) to callrec one without reflashing, only through ADB with the phone on recovery mode.
I´ve read a lot of things about it but i got no success.
I was able to rename several files (apk and odex) under /system/app folder:
- SecPhone.apk and SecPhone.odex
- SecFactoryPhoneTest.apk (this one is a symlink to /preload/symlink/system/app/SecFactoryPhoneTest.apk)
- Phonesky.apk (this one is a symlink to /preload/symlink/system/app/Phonesky.apk)
- Phone_Util_U1_EUR_OPEN.apk and Phone_Util_U1_EUR_OPEN.odex
- PhoneErrService.apk and PhoneErrService.odex
All these files were renamed to [filename].BAK, including the ones under /preload folder.
After this, i´ve copied callrec Phone.apk to /system/app and /preload folders and reboot the phone but i don´t know why this not work for me.
All these operations were done without recovery mode, i´ve remounted /system and /preload as rw to do this because on recovery mode i could not mount sdcard....
Anyone could help me to solve this issue??