[MOD]Extended Power Menu for UCLC5 (First for I717 ICS)

Search This thread

Johnsondr80

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2010
Tuscaloosa
Then someone else will...

You do know that we already did it on 2.3.6 right.

On Solaris Prime was it?
Or maybe it was Kk1 RedSonja.

Sorry I forget
That was so long ago.
Eaither way just saying
Feel free to download and look at the changes and bam.
Got what you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

th3g1z

Mar 29, 2011
Awesomeness nice. I look forward to the UCLD3 version.

Request if its possible (something I miss about jkay mod so much): in addition to dl and recovery another toggle for Hotspot on/off..
My work around for now is widget locker and a wifi tether widget but EPM would be better.

Anyway good work friend.. :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

ukic

Feb 23, 2012
Same here, looking forward for UCLD3 version and hopefully CRT Mod also. Nice work!

area4689

Oct 31, 2009
just being safe

i just wanna be clear this is for uclc5, NOT ucld3, right?? i saw one of the previous comments that they "softbricked" their phone and i dont want that to happen to mine cuz it sounds "bad". can somebody confirm this pls?? i appreciate it!

Johnsondr80

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2010
Tuscaloosa
i just wanna be clear this is for uclc5, NOT ucld3, right?? i saw one of the previous comments that they "softbricked" their phone and i dont want that to happen to mine cuz it sounds "bad". can somebody confirm this pls?? i appreciate it!

The answer you seek is in the title of the thread.
:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the first EPM for the notes ICS leak. UCLD3 in the works now.

Credits:
    Johnsondr80
    Fezzy102
    Ruger
    Flapjaxx
    Ee
    Silver
    Ashies7
    Nun
    Studacris
    And the entire Collective team.
    Enjoy!

Download: http://db.tt/ahNyjnyK
    From the Moderator

PLAY NICE ...BE RESPECTFUL.. And Follow the Rules.......

To those whom English is not your 1st language, take more time to make sure your spelling and statement make sense. This will stop some of the "making fun" of your comments... To those who are making the comments, please remember this is an international community and cut some slack and be considerate and helpful...... this helps all

Thanks ~~~Oka1 (Moderator)
    Oh great, another one of THESE guys. Gee whiz, flashing in CWM... spelling is hard, dude, not flashing. Yeah, you deserved that.

Everything I observed was accurate. You obviously know that since you came down off your attitude and admitted you needed to edit the description.

For that, we say thank you. Yes, NoteWorthy is a "ROM". LOL

And you don't "lose USB storage"; you just lose one method of being able to transfer files to/from with USB connected. I prefer the toggles since they don't break contacts, for which there isn't an alternative. ;)

What you think it works fine with isn't my point.

Cheers "bruh"...

let me say this this mod is the first of its kind for our phone thanks to Dman.he built is for Seraphim and other Devs and people can take his mod and try to mod there stuff in the same fashion thats open source so we can all have a better phone.as for roms each one is diff. thank you to all Devs for being diff. the roms offer the user a diff. experience from a tablet mod. to Seraphim which offers the user true ice images not ported but true aosp stuff being used along with touchwiz features there are only a couple of apks for the major ones left in Seraphim that are even stock. The contacts is aosp and works flawlessly on Seraphim with its heavly modded framework and other apks.please respect all our Devs as they dont make millions doing this is. In there free time from there normal jobs and they take time from there familys to do this for us.They are not Samsung they just make samsung better.:)

Edit: Dman sorry for the little rant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    +1 alot of people just dp not understand how this is a hobbie' but it deffinately takes a toll' countless hours. Spent ' alot of stress and frustration. All for the users who do have a good attitude and appreciate it' i do not understand the sense of entitlement and or the nerve some people have. To put down or complain about the individuals development work. Anywho who develops and posts there work for others to use' has experienced this. But it should not be tollerated. Excelent job dman. Lol smali is like a needle in a haystack. And if it were easy. Or possible for anyone to do. It would have been done. So hopefully everyone understands . Something that seems as simple as epm. Is in no way an easy feat..
    More touchwiz ics crap leaks? im not messing with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using xda premium