Razr HD Cases

Search This thread

phobos512

Mar 1, 2009
Hey I've got a brand new Diztronic RAZR HD case if anyone wants it. I used it about 7 days before switching to the RAZR MAXX HD (got a Diztronic case for that too...they're nice). $5. Just shoot me a PM.

Sent from my *new* iPad using Tapatalk HD

lobie81

Jul 15, 2011
Townsville
So what custom leather cases are out there?

So far I've found Pdair, Fortte and Noreve.

The Noreve case looks lovely, but it's quite expensive. The Pdair design looks dated and I'm not a fan of the button clips that Fortte use. Has anyone seen any other brands? I haven't even been able to find any no-name imitation leather ones on ebay yet...

davidjames4

Apr 13, 2011
Toronto
Just ordered some weird case on eBay I'll post when it arrives

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

animez

Mar 20, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Google Pixel 6
6adygu7a.jpg

http://www.seidioonline.com/seidio-Motorola-DROID-RAZR-MAXX-HD-s/8567.htm

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lucidvtec

dobo84

Mar 22, 2011
Just bought a trident case , had the otterbox and was not impressed.

Teejai80

Feb 27, 2012
Cairns
forums.smartwatchfans.com
Got my PDAir not too impressed. Flash doesn't shine through. Not all that secure and it flips at the top and not the bottom. It is very padded though and the screen is safe now.

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

Feb 4, 2011
anyone have the otterbox defender? The reviews I have seen say that the phone does not stay in the case. Anyone have this issue?

shaunsteig

Dec 30, 2012
I personally would never buy a case. Because then what would be the point in having gorilla glass, kevlar back and metal frame? Plus they just add bulk and make the phone feel less nice. I rather have the metal be scratched and the paint fall off so it looks much more baddass.

What I DO want is a good holster. Haven't looked for one, but maybe some of the ones meant for the S3 could fit our RAZR HD.

I agree completely -- hate having a case just hiding my phone, and always prefer a bare holster. Problem is I haven't been able to find one that accomodates the bare phone (ie no skin, no case, just naked phone) for the RAZR HD. Seidio makes stand-alone holsters for certain phones (Galaxy S3, iPhone 5), but I don't see any stand-alone holsters for the Razr HD. And I'd be shocked if something made for the S3 fits the Razr HD -- the S3 sizes are larger in all 3 aspects. Anyone have any success finding a holster for a bare Razr HD? How about for the Razr Maxx HD?

Thanks,
--S

nerv666999

Feb 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.imdb.com
QMadix cases

Anyone seen these in person?

QM-XPM926WHBK_n.jpg
QM-XPM926RDBK_n.jpg
QM-XPM926BKRD_n.jpg

http://www.qmadix.com/xpression-cover/xpression-cover-motorola926hd-bk-rd.asp

Their corporate offices are within a mile or so from me but they don't/won't sell to me from their headquarters, and I don't feel like waiting forever if they are not in production yet

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Anybody got "barely there" for the Razr Maxx HD by case-mate? There's also one for the Razr HD called "tough". Maybe someone shares her/his experiences?

I have the "barely there", and I would be happier if the price matched its name. It was all the local corporate Verizon store had at the time. I used to work with various silicones in the production of custom props etc and the price is way steep for what you get. It hasn't started to stretch out of shape but that's probably because it is a very supple silicone but this also makes it pretty easy to dislodge the phone from the case. Unlike others here I want a case that I am certain will survive a direct hit from a tactical nuke, but my usual case mfg of choice isn't making one (Ballistic) and this one certainly doesn't qualify. If it were $9.99, I would be okay with it, at $25+? Just feels like the early birds are taking advantage of the lack of competition and those of us who have this device and want a case.
I swear I am so close to going out and buying a RTV kit, some clay, hydrocal, etc and making my own.

Last edited:

dobo84

Mar 22, 2011
How is the trident?

The trident made it out of the packaging and on the phone for a minute that's how horrible the silicon is for the case. I ended up buying a incipio feather case. I really wish UAG made cases for this device like they do for the S3

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.
Anyone seen these in person?

QM-XPM926WHBK_n.jpg
QM-XPM926RDBK_n.jpg
QM-XPM926BKRD_n.jpg

http://www.qmadix.com/xpression-cover/xpression-cover-motorola926hd-bk-rd.asp

Their corporate offices are within a mile or so from me but they don't/won't sell to me from their headquarters, and I don't feel like waiting forever if they are not in production yet

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I have the "barely there", and I would be happier if the price matched its name. It was all the local corporate Verizon store had at the time. I used to work with various silicones in the production of custom props etc and the price is way steep for what you get. It hasn't started to stretch out of shape but that's probably because it is a very supple silicone but this also makes it pretty easy to dislodge the phone from the case. Unlike others here I want a case that I am certain will survive a direct hit from a tactical nuke, but my usual case mfg of choice isn't making one (Ballistic) and this one certainly doesn't qualify. If it were $9.99, I would be okay with it, at $25+? Just feels like the early birds are taking advantage of the lack of competition and those of us who have this device and want a case.
I swear I am so close to going out and buying a RTV kit, some clay, hydrocal, etc and making my own.

daaaaamn that case looks dope, when they start selling them i'll take one for the team and order one first to try it out

sent from my Razr Maxx HD via XDA app

kk454347

Jan 9, 2013
quick question, when ordering a case from ebay, is there a difference between the xt925 and the xt926?

itzik_man

Nov 13, 2010
Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Waste of money !

daaaaamn that case looks dope, when they start selling them i'll take one for the team and order one first to try it out

sent from my Razr Maxx HD via XDA app

I got this case & used it for a week: Like the previous one I have ordered (Body Glove) it adds bulk to the phone.

I realized, after having in the past large verity of phones (from iPhone's to Androids), that this particular phone (Razr HD) is probably the only phone that really does not required any case or protection (for its unique design & build).

It's protected in the back with a Kevlar cover an the front with the a Gorilla anti scratch glass and has.

Today, I am case free & not planning any casing purchasing for this phone.

Top Liked Posts