help flashing PACrom

Search This thread

powerwill

Oct 27, 2013
hello i have a friend with a samsung galaxy s3 mini, who is trying to flash PACrom from maclaw studio, he currently has cm11 which flashed fine using cwm recovery, he recently tried a few other roms such as aokp, paranoid etc but they all end up in boot loop just the boot animation nothing else sometimes freezes or goes on forever, when he flashed PACrom it got to downloading apps and then restarts itself and goes into bootloop.
i dont fully understand flashing for s3 mini as i have a htc desire s and roms flash differently.
we tried flashing it through odin which still did nothing and we flashed twrp recovery which is recommended by maclaw still no success it seems that cm11 is the only rom that will work. please can anybody help because its annoying for him and he really want PACrom because he likes from what it looks like on my phone.
thanks.

Sent from my Arc using xda app-developers app

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare
hello i have a friend with a samsung galaxy s3 mini, who is trying to flash PACrom from maclaw studio, he currently has cm11 which flashed fine using cwm recovery, he recently tried a few other roms such as aokp, paranoid etc but they all end up in boot loop just the boot animation nothing else sometimes freezes or goes on forever, when he flashed PACrom it got to downloading apps and then restarts itself and goes into bootloop.
i dont fully understand flashing for s3 mini as i have a htc desire s and roms flash differently.
we tried flashing it through odin which still did nothing and we flashed twrp recovery which is recommended by maclaw still no success it seems that cm11 is the only rom that will work. please can anybody help because its annoying for him and he really want PACrom because he likes from what it looks like on my phone.
thanks.

i would recommend RTFM in most cases of not being able to flash a ROM successfully

Read
The
F****
Manual

MitsG7

Jun 25, 2012
Piraeus
thanks.

Hello first of all...
i think that you should use MaclawStudio’s TWRP Recovery so you can flash any roms produced by maclaw..then you can follow the steps to install the rom in this page http://maclaw.pl/installation-guide-golden/
its a pretty easy and usefull guide..try it and give feedback..
and btw i switched from cm11 to carbon and i suggest a full factory rest and clean install..

Reactions: powerwill

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks.

Hello first of all...
    i think that you should use MaclawStudio’s TWRP Recovery so you can flash any roms produced by maclaw..then you can follow the steps to install the rom in this page http://maclaw.pl/installation-guide-golden/
    its a pretty easy and usefull guide..try it and give feedback..
    and btw i switched from cm11 to carbon and i suggest a full factory rest and clean install..