Search This thread

superstargoddess

Jul 30, 2011
Nelsonville
fuh-q.com
with your high benchmark scores it would imply that you are overclocking. thats definitely something that could cause that.

Alright, thanks guys!

On a very early build of KT, it rebooted and got stuck booting at 1890Mhz... and sat like that for hours... Not what you've mentioned though, unless I continually run a benchmark... I've lowered the OC to 1728Mhz, who needs 2106...

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

proper69

Dec 7, 2010
anyone else mms not working? mine has never been working

it just says downloading but nothing else

Please use the search function. This questions is asked a log. Make sure your apns are correct and if you have more then one APN delete the others and it should be fine. With rogers if there are other apns MMS won't work. Even using the correct APN. All other apns need to be deleted.

Reactions: dirtbikerr450

joelliv

Oct 27, 2008
Hi...it its checked. My contacts all say they are synced and up to date in all settings. Oi even tried to just download contacts still no luck...

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda app-developers app

jrock60

Oct 13, 2009
Phone away from face (screen on) volume up once, then volume down. It will go down to normal now.

everything about this rom is perfect for me with the exception of the volume that can not be controlled in calls when the phone is up to my face. This has been a pretty long standing issue. Im just curious if there are plans to fix the issue, dont care about eta just would like to know if it will eventually be fixed.

TheUnforgiven83

May 19, 2012
North Georgia
Has anyone successfully had Sixaxis working on thus ROM?

Works like a champ for me, I've used it several times. It's really nice in GTA III. You did click "Change IME" in the app, and then update it to the controller that is connected to a PC, right? And then after you update the address on the PC you unplug the controller, turn it on, and then click "Pair Controller" on your phone.

--

Ooops, I guess I'm a little late. lol

Last edited:

nystromproductions

Aug 11, 2011
Des Moines, Iowa
Anyone having Bluetooth issues? I for a soundfreq Bluetooth radio and the other day it worked fine. Newest build I can't get it to send music via Bluetooth to it. Any one else having this issue or have a fix?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

I heart radio Elvis Duran channel goes to Bluetooth speaker but not my other channel

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Some things work some don't very spotty

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Amazing ROM but my Bluetooth seems spotty is what I meant

stealthieone

Sep 4, 2012
Two issues I've had recently..maybe someone can help/explain.

1. After changing screen res(DPI) to lower number to make everything smaller as I prefer, via the ui ROM controls, issue arose on lower brightness levels. Basically there is intermittent screen flicker when on the darker settings.
I'm fairly confident this is related to UV settings but haven't confirmed yet. I do have very low but completely stable voltage settings.
So is it likely voltages that are causing the flicker and if so why would it only do so at different resolution settings? (My UV settings are flawless at stock DPI at any brightness level)

2. I'm having data/radio connectivity issues since install. I live literally just outside my LTE area (2 blocks) but am in the LTE area most of the time anyways and when at home usually on Wi-Fi anyways. Before on other ROMs I would always be on H+ whenever outside the LTE area and it never wavered. Constant on H+ outside and constant LTE inside (lte coverage area) but now there is great fluctuation.
For some reason I'm regularly getting low 3g reception at home with occasional H and H+ but I sometimes even get Edge!(eek) And when in LTE area I don't connect to LTE as much as before as there is regular fluctuation between H/H+/LTE(or 4g as called on this ROM).
I did NOT change the modem and its the same as comes stock on phone and never used anything else.
Now I know the typical answer would and should be "the modem" as it's what controls that sort of thing and not the ROM but what can I say. That is all that has changed..just this rom
Any (other) thoughts or suggestions on this?

Ultimately not too big an issue but getting 3g and even Edge sometimes is hard to work with but when I get LTE its still blazing and I mean FAST. 40-55 AVERAGE and peaks of 69 Mbps!

These aren't major and as stated before, only minor stuff here and there for this ROM. I love it...its my new daily and I'm sure it will only get better

I have the same issues. Before this rom I was getting lte speeds at about 40mb after I am getting 20mb. I've noticed it fluctuates like crazy at work. 3g, h and h+. I've also noticed it seems stuck on h+ while in lte areas. I reboot phone and then it's on 4g. With speeds from 15 to 20mb.

I haven't messed with voltages or modems and I'm not really sure what kernel I'm on or even if I need to update it

Sent from my SGH via tapatalk-2

GalaxyHeart

Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
No one else is having sleep of death and hot reboot issues?
I've had one of each today, after re-downloading 9/26 and another full wipe last night.

This all started with 9/24, and 9/26 is the same.
Task, would you be a dear and re-up 9/22? The OP link is borked. <333

robin48

Mar 26, 2011
Munford
Ok on 26 my screen will start to flicker rapidly. Could this be because I flashed with twrp instead of cwm? No telling what I did wrong.. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

jrock60

Oct 13, 2009
No one else is having sleep of death and hot reboot issues?
I've had one of each today, after re-downloading 9/26 and another full wipe last night.

This all started with 9/24, and 9/26 is the same.
Task, would you be a dear and re-up 9/22? The OP link is borked. <333

I had the opposite happen on 9/26 where my phone would stop going I to sleep mode after a period of time. A reboot would usually fix it but ultimately I went back to 9/22 and its back to running great.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB