pBar - 1.4 has Wireless Manager

Search This thread

3dot

Apr 10, 2007
nncuong,
Can you add a option to disable the tag[X] to close/minimize/popup menu function?

Because i use handyswither bar & pbar at the same time.Their tag [X] setting has conflict.If any one of them set minimize.The another one close function can't work.Always is minimize.
But if both set close.Then it would close two program at the same time although i only tag X button once.

Last edited:

3dot

Apr 10, 2007
One more thing

When pbar popup menu come out , the screen always switch to today screen.It would slow down ppc performance.And not fast switch at all especially when user have a lot of today plugin installed.

Can it be always stay in current screen when popup menu come out?

nielsassa

Apr 23, 2007
Thanks for the program, i've been using the version 1.3 for few weeks and now 1.4 and it seems there's no problem so far with the version 1.4.
Program working very good on my XV6700 AKU 3.5.

nielsassa-pbar.jpg

ArcticCat

Feb 13, 2003
is it possible to make it more finger friendly ?
very hard to make it popup with if finger if no display is set!
thanks

franjorge

May 21, 2007
Hi,

On my ASUS P535 I have the same problem with the BT icon and with pbar hiding volume and phone icons in taskbar. It also partly covers the taskbar clock.

Could anybody help?

Thanks,
Fran

Hello nncuong,

thank you for this helpful little programm - I like it very much. :)

On my Asus P535 "Bluetooth off" doesn't work. Do you have an idea, what to do?

Bye

Peter

story

Mar 27, 2006
If you can make the BLUETOOTH and WIFI similar to Battery Status, then it's good. In Battery Status, when you click the BLUETOOTH or WIFI button, it will 2 options to select 1) turn on bluetooth/wifi 2) settings. This allow us to go into settings when necessary without going into COMM MANAGER.

Stevo.Mksr

Nov 2, 2006
Makassar
activate phone

hi bro. nice s/w you got... i've got a little problem, when i off the phone i can't got it back on...:confused: i had to reset my BA then i can activate it back using flightmode software

btw i'm using Helmi BA AKU 3.5 ROM Vanilla version.

cheers
steve

raymonds

Jul 24, 2006
same here, i need to do a soft reset. but i don't need the flightmode software, the phone program automatically is on after the reset.

hi bro. nice s/w you got... i've got a little problem, when i off the phone i can't got it back on...:confused: i had to reset my BA then i can activate it back using flightmode software

btw i'm using Helmi BA AKU 3.5 ROM Vanilla version.

cheers
steve

rob4711

Sep 26, 2005
Yeah...and we should donate a bit money to the developer to support him. Is there an active paypal-account?

sady

Aug 23, 2007
To nncuong:
Nice and useful program, thanks for it.
But two ideas:
- it would be intelligent to hide popup menu by the tap on popup button (only when it is just shown)
- I would like to have option to show/hide icons (buttons) in the first and last row of popup menu (e.g. I don't want to see my phone, wifi and bluetooth status)

have a nice day
S.

Black-Rose

Oct 21, 2006
I've installed pBar 1.4 and I've to say for the couple minutes I worked with; EXCELLENT! When my girlfriend is at home, I'll install it on her device (HP Ipaq hx2490) too!

I find the most important thing is that it is small and non-intrusive.
I agree!

If you can make the BLUETOOTH and WIFI similar to Battery Status, then it's good. In Battery Status, when you click the BLUETOOTH or WIFI button, it will 2 options to select 1) turn on bluetooth/wifi 2) settings. This allow us to go into settings when necessary without going into COMM MANAGER.
I agree, here are some example's. As you can see; the Calendar doesn't work.:confused:

Attachments

• set_BT_on.JPG
    set_BT_on.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 101
  • set_wifi_on.JPG
    set_wifi_on.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 105
  • BT_on.JPG
    BT_on.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

steveweb

Apr 10, 2006
Modena
yeah... pbar is the greater task manager than I know.. I would like contribute with paypal, too... please, keep on the development :)

forme

Oct 18, 2006
Can some 1 confirm is it a bug on the P Bar ver 1.4 when i press the power off it just turn off the screen instead shut down the unit. Install on HTC 9100

stratuus

Jul 30, 2007
How do you uninstall the program?

The battery icon quadruples in size vertically when you open a window, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: