[Q] Flashed leaked 4.3 can I flash back to stock 4.2?

Search This thread

SebringTech

Feb 1, 2011
Guess I didn't look enough into the pros and cons of the leaked 4.3 release for our phones. The phone losing my google account almost daily has me at wits end. My fiance just laughs about it because she has the stock 4.2.2 that I rooted for her and she didn't want the 4.3 update. I in no way want to lose root.. way too much AT&T bloat I refuse to have back on my phone. From what I've seen I can't find a way to restore the factory 4.2.2.. Is there a way or is the only way to ODIN the official 4.3 OTA and lose root? :confused:

Guess I didn't look enough into the pros and cons of the leaked 4.3 release for our phones. The phone losing my google account almost daily has me at wits end. My fiance just laughs about it because she has the stock 4.2.2 that I rooted for her and she didn't want the 4.3 update. I in no way want to lose root.. way too much AT&T bloat I refuse to have back on my phone. From what I've seen I can't find a way to restore the factory 4.2.2.. Is there a way or is the only way to ODIN the official 4.3 OTA and lose root? :confused:

Start here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2629093

Reactions: SebringTech

SebringTech

Feb 1, 2011

So the MF1 is the only 4.2.2 official I can downgrade to? I can't say I've ever had a phone like this - where the firmwares are such a pain. I have downloaded the 1 click to MF1. Is the leaked 4.2.2 comparable to the official 4.2.2? I ask since the leaked 4.3 has that annoying account loss issue that I would HOPE the official 4.3 does not have.

I'm guessing if they're comparable in terms of stability and usability then that's what I'll do. I just wanted feedback before I go and flash something. I already made that mistake with the leaked 4.3 update. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Start here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2629093