[Q] GTA San Andreas on HTC Jetstream

Search This thread

AlexeyKiev

May 25, 2013
Hi Guys.
I tried to install GTA San Andreas on my Jetstram flashed with El Diablo rom, but without success. Did anybody succeeded in installing San Andreas on Jetstream? It works on other tablettes with Android well.
If so, could you please let us know how you did it?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

finniest

Oct 4, 2013
pinterest.com
Hi Guys.
I tried to install GTA San Andreas on my Jetstram flashed with El Diablo rom, but without success. Did anybody succeeded in installing San Andreas on Jetstream? It works on other tablettes with Android well.
If so, could you please let us know how you did it?

Thank you in advance.

Does it not install or not run? If you know how to then it would help if you can provide a logcat log. It will provide some indication of what is going wrong.

Many games that Google Play claims do not work with the Jetstream actually do. For instance, Plants versus Zombies (1 and 2) work just fine if you install them with the .APK.

AlexeyKiev

May 25, 2013
Does it not install or not run? If you know how to then it would help if you can provide a logcat log. It will provide some indication of what is going wrong.

Many games that Google Play claims do not work with the Jetstream actually do. For instance, Plants versus Zombies (1 and 2) work just fine if you install them with the .APK.

It has been installed, but it it does not run. I installed apk (tried different versions 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3) and put cash into Android\data\com.rockstargames.gtasa\files or obb\com.rockstargames.gtasa\files (there are different instructions in Internet). When launching the game, there is an error "Download failed because you may have not purchased the game".
Sorry, but I do not know what logcat log is. I will check it up.

Any idea?

finniest

Oct 4, 2013
pinterest.com
When launching the game, there is an error "Download failed because you may have not purchased the game".

Many paid Android apps have a Google Play license check permission. It sounds like this is the case with GTA, but I don't know why it is failing beyond the obvious reason.

Sorry, but I do not know what logcat log is. I will check it up.

Try downloading CatLog -- QR code below.

[QRCODE]play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat[/QRCODE]

Recording the logcat log while troubleshooting issues is very useful on Android. You can also use a USB connector and a computer to monitor your device while it is running.