argonay
thx a lot, that s what i ve find out, but got it unlock in 10 min
thx again for your time
best regards
herve

mgilmore

Nov 17, 2008
Huge Thanks!

Just downloaded the utilities and made the flash. Loved the GUI: it was so easy to use - even for this clueless n00b. My Dutch HD is now speaking the English I prefer.

Thanks so much OliNex for both your efforts. I'm off to Paypal to donate to show my appreciation for your work!

TheShowStopper

Jun 21, 2007
near Derby
Many many thanks :)

Preparations:

0) this package is for Blackstone devices. for BLAC100 so far (SSPL loader checks this), if your ModelID is different, contact us for testing!!
1) make sure you have .NET framework installed on your PC! if not, get it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&DisplayLang=en

Instructions:

read this if unsure how to install Hard-SPL...

1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, extract to an empty folder.
2) you must Have Phone Synced with PC in Windows Mobile!!!
3) run HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe on PC, make sure it's launched from a local drive (not through network drive, etc.). if you are on vista, launching as Administrator is recommended,
4) follow steps in the RUU, check device for prompts after PC shows loading bar, press Yes on phone if asked.
5) some notes: when RUU says it will hard reset, do not worry, it is not going to do that. also when it says the flash will take 10 minutes, ignore that, it will only take a minute or so.
6) device should go to a tricolour screen now that says 1.07.OliNex, the SSPL version, which is temporary.
7) in a bit unusual way, it will take a few seconds for the RUU to detect the device, but do not worry, as soon as the "USB" text on the tricolour screen shows up, RUU will see device.
8) SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done.
9) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 1.14.OliNex, which is the Hard-SPL version.

Well after following the info I have left shown on this message, I had a completely hassle free installation of a new WWE ROM.

Spot on instructions and spot on job with the package Oli. Very impressed :D

What else can i say? Not a lot to be fair!

Oh one thing... I haven't seen anything on the site for the following but I could be wrong though, at this early stage of ROM changing, I don't THINK i missed anything!

Anyway, if anyone is doing several tests with various ROM's for things like radio and screen freeze while texting (my original HTC WWE ROM was a bugger for that I'm afraid to say), please please please compile a thread stating what is best running with what. I'm sure many other people would LOVE to see what is the highest rated per piece of the ROM. Just a thought!

Again, many thanks to all those who contributed to this project... the programmers, testers and anyone else who had input. Superb!!! ;)

TheShowStopper :cool:

lvikel2

Feb 15, 2006
i didnt understand how to restore to SPL?

thanks
thanks
i see in the zip file just ....*.nbh
what to do?>

sedde

Dec 24, 2006
Thessaloniki
Mine wouldnt start the temporary spl, so i had to copy the .exe on sd card and run it from there, other than that it worked like a charm.

Thank you guys for your works.

heimerdinger

Feb 9, 2006
install programs after hspl

i have made hspl without problems.
when i install any other program
it tells me that there is a problem
with the certificate of the program.
so i have no success to install any program.
have a made an mistake?

icematrix

Mar 13, 2007
Ceggia
Stock_hspl_113

Someone have the HSPL 1.13, because in ITA TIM ROM have this and not the HSPL 1.14

Thakyou IceMatrix

intek73

Feb 11, 2008
I will restore original spl for the warranty, painting damage !!!

I have tried to restore, but not work ... ever Olinex 1.14 !!!

intek73

Feb 11, 2008
I tried the flash file by replacing the unsigned with signed ( restore ), but it always olinex 1.14.
yet the procedure gives me no error !?!?

Rebaz1337

Dec 17, 2008
Which bit of those instructions doesn't work?

Ta
Dave

here:
12. Run SSPL.KAIS.exe from your phone (make sure you do this on your actual device and not your PC)
13. When you have the bootloader screen on your phone run KaiserCustomRUU.exe from the folder used in step 10.

When I run SSPL.KAIS.exe it just restarts the phone

cadenza

Sep 24, 2008
Heidelberg
Please help me!!

Hello,

I'm posting now the 3rd time, and I promise that this will be the last time if nobody can or wants to help me, but still I have hope.. My problem is that I just cant flash HSPL on my blackstone, I get all the time the Error [no connecion]. That comes AFTER it recognized my device, so it is impossible that really the connection is the problem (ActiveSync is also all the times connected). It seems that I'm the only person who has this kind of problem, but please, please help me!!!! I just cant use it and I want so much to flash a really good ROM, but its just impossible without HSPL.... I have now ROM 1.14.207.2 (GER). I've done now even a hard reset and still its not working. I tried it with XP (my default OS) and with Vista, both doesn't work. I'm now desperate, everything I wanted is to flash my gread HD, but its not possible because of this "connection" error...

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!

Many greets, cad^^

seabubbles

Dec 19, 2008
Active Sync doesnt work, after Hard-SPL installation

Hi guys,
I followed all the steps to install the Hard-SPL.
But something strange happened.
1) If I go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!), I can verify that the screen shows 1.14.OliNex, but from there nothing happen and the device hangs.
2) If I turn on the device in the standard way (I mean just switch on the top button near the headset jack), it turns on but it doesn't connect to active sync anymore.
I just can have it connected as a removable disk.
So I can't flash any ROMS (Dutty for example) because I do not have any synced connection.
Do you have any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT HDuser 02/01/09
    This page has gone wiki and can be found here.
    For a better understanding it is recommended that you read all 3 parts under "Flashing - Changing your device to a new version or language" on the main wiki page found here
    END MOD EDIT

so, yeah, why not do one for this device too :)

[size=+3]UPDATE: Hard-SPL released![/size]

[size=+2]NOTE: This is NOT a SIM unlocker - it also doesn't unlock Security for other radios. if you need that, GO HERE[/size]

[size=+2]23/04/09 -
    UPDATE: New version will work on SPL 1.54 or above ROMS!!!!
    [/size]

so I of course changed the 1.56 rom wiki accordingly to that. (someone can review it if they want)

many thanks to testers for testing!

[size=+1]Donations are always appreciated to the big link in our signature ("elite project"). Thank you!![/size]

Preparations:

0) this package is for Blackstone devices. for any BLAC***** now (SSPL loader checks this).
    1) make sure you have .NET framework installed on your PC! if not, get it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&DisplayLang=en
    2) if you have vista, WMDC update is recommended: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/synchronize/device-center.mspx

Instructions:

read this if unsure how to install Hard-SPL...

1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, use 1.56 HSPL (HSPLWrapper_Blackstone_156OliNex.zip ) if you want to use new 1.5x ROMs. then extract to an empty folder.
    NOTE: 1.14 HSPL (the original Unsigned_HardSPL_for_Blackstone_OliNex.zip) is good for only older ROMs, 1.56 HSPL (HSPLWrapper_Blackstone_156OliNex.zip) is good for newer ROMs. 1.56 is not backwards compatible with old ROMs. the incompatible ROM will still boot but screen is going to look funny which is a temporary issue but uncomfortable.
    2) you must Have Phone Synced with PC in Windows Mobile!!!
    3) run HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe on PC, make sure it's launched from a local drive (not through network drive, etc.). if you are on vista, launching as Administrator is recommended,
    4) follow steps in the RUU, check device for prompts after PC shows loading bar, press Yes on phone if asked. please answer with Yes as fast as you can!
    5) some notes: when RUU says it will hard reset, do not worry, it is not going to do that. also when it says the flash will take 10 minutes, ignore that, it will only take a minute or so.
    6) device should go to a tricolour screen now that says 1.07.OliNex, the SSPL version, which is temporary.
    7) in a bit unusual way, it will take a few seconds for the RUU to detect the device, but do not worry, as soon as the "USB" text on the tricolour screen shows up, RUU will see device.
    8) SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done.
    9) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 1.14.OliNex or for new version 1.56.OliNex, which is the Hard-SPL version.

NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot, that is the OS version, not SPL!
    to enter SPL to check version, fully power the device off by long press of power key, then power on while holding the "volume down" key on the left side of the device. keep holding the volume down key until you see tricolour screen which is the bootloader mode, then release it.

NOTE 2: anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically, please copy SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.exe from SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.zip attachment to the device and run it. then once the screen is sayingn 1.07.OliNex, run RUU manually. i.e. you launch the Hard-SPL RUU (HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe) on the PC and flash.
    *important*: make sure that the USB cable is plugged in and device is synced to Windows Mobile even if doing manual SSPL method.

NOTE 3: this is unsigned Hard-SPL. no limitations on flashing ROMs or radio packages. also, this has overwrite protection against HTC RUU's overwriting HSPL with a stock one, so if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, a stock SPL downgrade package is posted in this post as well. use this relocker *only* if you need to return the phone for warranty, and only use it as last step - after reflashing stock OS and radio. see steps at the end of this post about how to reflash stock SPL.

NOTE 4: do not use this RUU for anything other than SPL flashing (i.e. hardspl or stock spl restore)!!! nothing other than SPL's made by Olinex team (using OliNex custom cert) will flash to make SSPL more secure. if you want to flash some other rom, then use shipped RUU or blackstone customRUU if you need to flash cooked ROM.

NOTE 5: for developers asking: Hard-SPL is not based on MFG SPL, as that SPL causes the screen not to turn on after a resume. (maybe solved one day :) ). so currently, MFG SPL can strictly be used for development and hacking.

Troubleshooting:

- read the instructions above.
    nothing happens on the device, does not enter tricolour screen mode anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically, please copy SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.exe from SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.zip attachment to the device and run it. then once the screen is showing 1.07.OliNex, run RUU manually. i.e. you launch the Hard-SPL RUU (HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe) on the PC and flash.
    general usb connection error problems if you get connection error in RUU after the device goes to 1.07.Olinex screen, then
    - try a different USB port
    - try different USB cable
    - do not touch USB cable during the process especially if it is already a bit dodgy
    - also do not use USB hub
    - you can also try rebooting your PC
    - and you can try using another PC.
    - also you can try unticking advanced network functionality in start menu / settings / connections / usbtopc applet.
    - another reason for USB connection error: if your PC takes too long to load the drivers (if your device is in bootloader for the first time and perhaps if you are on vista), then if RUU times out, but HD still says "USB" on the tricolour screen, just leave it there and re-run the RUU when driver installation finishes.
    - finally, you can try disabling antivirus or firewall programs on the PC.
    HD specific USB or connection errors:
    - as already said, in a bit unusual way, it will take a few seconds for the RUU to detect the device, but do not worry, as soon as the "USB" text on the tricolour screen shows up, RUU will see device. if not (happens very rarely), wait for RUU to time out (or wait 5 minutes). then remove back cover, reset, it will boot OS again, then you can retry unlocking process from step 1.
    - alternatively, launch SSPL-Manual.exe from attachment, run it, wait until 1.07.OliNex tricolour screen says "USB" on it, then run the HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe on the PC.
    other issues if SSPL-Manual.exe or Enterbootloader.exe fails to run (says missing component or similar), try a hard reset of the device.

How to reflash Stock/Shipped SPL - STEP BY STEP - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!

0. be sure to first restore stock OS, and stock radio. stock SPL is always to be done last!!
    1. download your choice of a stock spl package from this post. (currently 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.54)
    2. also download the original hardspl from the attachments in this post.
    3. run the hardspl exe but do not click anything in RUU yet. just let the hardspl EXE extract the files for flashing.
    4. the SPL you want to revert to is a .NBH file, put the stock SPL NBH in the extracted hardspl package, overwriting the original NBH file in it!
    5. continue with the RUU (or if needed, run SSPL-Manual.exe manually, then run RUU when it goes to tricolour 1.07.OliNex screen), it goes to 100%, reboots, done.
    +6. to verify, enter bootloader mode, see version number on tricolour screen, should now just say 1.14.0000 or any other version ending in .0000, but not ending in OliNex!
    that's it.
    +7. no worries: if your device is stuck in bootloader mode with Hard-SPL and you need warranty service, you can still flash stock SPL.
    While you don't have to flash the official HTC rom first, I would. It will upgrade your radio and everything else which Dutty's rom is compatible with. Just my opinion, as well as recommended by Dutty.

Hey man, i was reading the new Dutty XT 3.2 and it contains the 1.14 radio and all that kind of stuff, if i go from 1.18 to that, won't that update everything to the newest anyways?