TWRP Fail & Bricked

Search This thread

mwatson

Oct 16, 2007
Basingstoke
My installation of TWRP just bombed out and left me with the android on its back with a red exclamation mark.

When i type "./adb devices" in terminal window on my mac I now longer see my nexus 7. Any reason why this might be?

If I go into stock recovery to side load, my nexus 7 shows up, though I can not side load the stock rom as i'm getting:

"E:signature verification failed - Installation Aborted" is this because i'm trying to flash image-razor-kot49h.zip which I think can not be flashed in side load?

Thanks for looking, Hope you can help!

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
My installation of TWRP just bombed out and left me with the android on its back with a red exclamation mark.

When i type "./adb devices" in terminal window on my mac I now longer see my nexus 7. Any reason why this might be?

If I go into stock recovery to side load, my nexus 7 shows up, though I can not side load the stock rom as i'm getting:

"E:signature verification failed - Installation Aborted" is this because i'm trying to flash image-razor-kot49h.zip which I think can not be flashed in side load?

Thanks for looking, Hope you can help!

Not to familiar with mac but I know that images have to be flashed via fastboot as opposed to the updates that download for auto updates. I would double check the download for corruption. I would restore with fastboot commands to factory and go at it again.