[TOOL][BRICK]One-Click AutoBrick

Search This thread

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
For years, people have relied on complicated manual methods to brick their devices - including, but not limited to:

• Generally not knowing what they are doing
  • Flashing stuff designed for other devices, especially bootloaders
  • Following guides written for other devices and writing stuff to random partitions like /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
  • Rebooting to recovery with a non-working recovery
  • Wiping data from the bootloader or the Settings menu with a non-working recovery
  • Messing around with nvflash
This tool simplifies the process tremendously - just install and run the app, type "I AGREE" and click the inviting auto-brick button. Done! Your tablet is now an expensive paperweight. Bricking your device has never been easier!

For advanced users, there are even more options to break your device, including powerful exclusive wipe commands that transcend the wiping capabilities of the common recoveries. There is even UltraWipe (TM) which clears every bit from your eMMC - your device has never been this clean!

hVjGZOQ.png

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your tablet using this tool!

Note: For maximum effect, please destroy all copies of your nvflash blobs before using this tool. :p

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
Damn i was trying to brick this device since i got it in 2012 and now good brick tool it's finally here....thx _that. :good::laugh:

wnerw

Dec 14, 2010
Warsaw
Yes! Finally a method to get my final setup once and for all in seconds! And I was so damn stupid forcing power off during bootloader flash...

So it's a definitive hard brick? Even nvflash with my blobs won't help? I want to be sure my nightmares will be gone with all my problems. They won't go away if there's still a chance to get tf700 working again :(

When I will get bored with using my tablet as a pad for my coffee mug there will be only one question to answer - will it blend?

tvig0r0us

Apr 6, 2013
Cincy
www.moddb.com
I still prefer to do it the hard way, but great work none the less. :highfive:

I would have posted in the support thread, but there isn't one. :silly:

AJM-hackers

Aug 30, 2013
Toronto
U SUCK! I TRYED DIS N MY TAB DOSNT WRK NO LONGR!!!!!!!!! I THOHT DIS WS PERFORMANCE BOOSTING THING!!!!!! ILL REPORT U, I ALSO WANT TO SPEAK TO UR MANAGER AND WANT UR INSURANCE # CUZ OF UR HORRIBLE STUF!

PLZ GIVE ETA ON FIX FOR DIS!

Happy April Fools mate! :good:

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
So it's a definitive hard brick? Even nvflash with my blobs won't help?

I wouldn't even know how to brick it so hard that even nvflash doesn't work. According to the AndroidRoot guys, you can wipe your bootloader and still recover with nvflash. I don't want to try if it can recover from UltraWipe. :)

:D

U SUCK! I TRYED DIS N MY TAB DOSNT WRK NO LONGR!!!!!!!!! I THOHT DIS WS PERFORMANCE BOOSTING THING!!!!!! ILL REPORT U, I ALSO WANT TO SPEAK TO UR MANAGER AND WANT UR INSURANCE # CUZ OF UR HORRIBLE STUF!

Very convincing! ;)

Reactions: wnerw

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
A must have for any tool box! This should be stickied!!!
So much easier to use than fastboot - and almost does the same! [emoji33]

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

nvan7891

Jan 9, 2012
Aah hah. So I did read the title right.. lol. Im going to use this without reading any directions and see if I can permenantly unbrick my tablet. If so, ill be sure to come back and throw a **** fit.

MY DEVICE STILL BOOTS WTF BRO YOUR APP SAID IT WOULD WIPE MY BOOT LOADER YOU SUCK.

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks for the warning, but if you posted a serious question in THIS thread, you outed yourself anyway [emoji12]
Seriously - either find a thread that is similar to your problem or start a new thread in the Q&A section. And we will need a lot more information to be able to help:
What rom/recovery/bootloader are you on?
What happened to "brick" your tablet?
What have you tried to do etc etc
Again: do not answer here! Provide as much and as detailed information as possible in an approbriate thread in the approbriate part of the forum.
We'll find you and help if we can....

Reactions: jeff425

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For years, people have relied on complicated manual methods to brick their devices - including, but not limited to:

• Generally not knowing what they are doing
    • Flashing stuff designed for other devices, especially bootloaders
    • Following guides written for other devices and writing stuff to random partitions like /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
    • Rebooting to recovery with a non-working recovery
    • Wiping data from the bootloader or the Settings menu with a non-working recovery
    • Messing around with nvflash
    This tool simplifies the process tremendously - just install and run the app, type "I AGREE" and click the inviting auto-brick button. Done! Your tablet is now an expensive paperweight. Bricking your device has never been easier!

For advanced users, there are even more options to break your device, including powerful exclusive wipe commands that transcend the wiping capabilities of the common recoveries. There is even UltraWipe (TM) which clears every bit from your eMMC - your device has never been this clean!

hVjGZOQ.png

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your tablet using this tool!

Note: For maximum effect, please destroy all copies of your nvflash blobs before using this tool. :p

So it's a definitive hard brick? Even nvflash with my blobs won't help?

I wouldn't even know how to brick it so hard that even nvflash doesn't work. According to the AndroidRoot guys, you can wipe your bootloader and still recover with nvflash. I don't want to try if it can recover from UltraWipe. :)

:D

Very convincing! ;)

Thanks for the warning, but if you posted a serious question in THIS thread, you outed yourself anyway [emoji12]
    Seriously - either find a thread that is similar to your problem or start a new thread in the Q&A section. And we will need a lot more information to be able to help:
    What rom/recovery/bootloader are you on?
    What happened to "brick" your tablet?
    What have you tried to do etc etc
    Again: do not answer here! Provide as much and as detailed information as possible in an approbriate thread in the approbriate part of the forum.
    We'll find you and help if we can....
    WTF

WTF I can't believe it. I just bricked my device.

I'm suing the **** outta yew