SD card?

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SanDisk is a great company, never had a problem with any of my sdcard cropping out on me. You just need to buy from a trusty reseller like Amazon and not ebay which is full of fake sdcard and scams. 64gb SanDisk will run ya about 40$ and the 128gb will run ya 119$

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
    Stay away from sandisk sdcard with red/grey color if you want to use on samsung devices. I had two 32gb sandisk microsd card failed on my previous galaxy s3, both were sold by Amazon directly. Both cards failed when I was downloading several files simultaneously for half an hour. Maybe they are good for light use, not for intensive writing.

You can google about the issue of sandisk sdcard with samsung phones.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium App
    Stay away from sandisk sdcard with red/grey color if you want to use on samsung devices. I had two 32gb sandisk microsd card failed on my previous galaxy s3, both were sold by Amazon directly. Both cards failed when I was downloading several files simultaneously for half an hour. Maybe they are good for light use, not for intensive writing.

You can google about the issue of sandisk sdcard with samsung phones.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium App

Yeah I was reading about that, but it seemed that it was only the older Sandisk Ultra ones. Didn't see too many issues with the extreme and extreme plus, except from the 1 or 2 GoPro owners that had their SD card corrupt on them.