Restoring a downloaded nandroid
Download nandroid zip file Sendspace link
, or DevHost
verify md5 checksum
unzip with 7zip
or other file compression software
move folder 2013-08-17.14.00.17
Folder on phone, if you don't have a clockworkmod
folder create one, open it, then create a folder named backup
Installing BSR/ Bootstrap recovery
1. Download BSR onto your computer http://www.mediafire.com/download/y1...rap_signed.rar
2. unzip it and place it on your external sd card (with your phone in usb mass storage mode.)
3. on your phone go to Settings-->applications and make sure "unknown sources" is checked.
4. use your file manager app to locate it it
5. press it and choose package install, and install it.
6. you will now have an app called system recovery, open it and press "install recovery"
***Important: In order to enter BSR/System recovery YOU MUST BE PLUGGED INTO A WAll CHARGER, not the computer or anything else, A WALL CHARGER***
restore a backup
1. Once you are sure you are plugged into a wall charger press "Recovery Mode" inside the system recovery app and in a few seconds your phone should reboot into the recovery menu.
2. Once you are in the recovery menu press volume down 6 times and "backup & restore" should be selected. Press the power button on top of your phone to select it.
3. select restore
4. select where the clockworkmod folder is, external or internal, then select 2013-08-17.14.00.17
5. confirm restore, yes
6. After the restore is complete you should be back at the original bsr menu and "Reboot System Now" should be highlighted. Select it.
7. You have just successfully restored a nandroid.