weird testing results
hotplugging is complicated
- It's not as simple as "turn core 2 on above Frequency X.
- hotplugging seems to have Core 2 off most of the time
- see CPU freqs of 800,900,1000mhz with Core 2 still staying off
- reduced CPU sample rate to 40ms so it samples faster
- UI became LOT more responsive after reducing sample rate
- turned off gentle fair sleepers. no noticeable difference
still tweaking but here's my cpu awake settings so far
(full profile in my signature)
Download 4 apps from playstore in background
LEFT: Before Reducing Sample Rate from 80ms
Right: After reducing sample rate to 40ms
Dorimanx Kernel Extreme Battery Profile v25 31 Oct 2013:
Download profile to SDCard 2.
STweaks: set profile "extreme battery" 3.
STweaks: restore backup