[Q] There is no way to get to recovery mode

Search This thread

Aoi v1

Aug 9, 2012
So, I got an used Xperia ZL. The person who sold me this said he installed an international firmware, 4.3 and after installing SuperSU I noticed the device is rooted (and bootloader is locked). Now, I want to install a custom ROM but I cannot access Recovery mode! When phone starts there is no LED, pressing volume up does nothing, I installed Quick Boot, clicked restart on recovery but it does nothing. I even tried ADB boot recovery but the phone just restarts normally. What can I do?? I'm going crazy with this phone. Thanks for the help!

So, I got an used Xperia ZL. The person who sold me this said he installed an international firmware, 4.3 and after installing SuperSU I noticed the device is rooted (and bootloader is locked). Now, I want to install a custom ROM but I cannot access Recovery mode! When phone starts there is no LED, pressing volume up does nothing, I installed Quick Boot, clicked restart on recovery but it does nothing. I even tried ADB boot recovery but the phone just restarts normally. What can I do?? I'm going crazy with this phone. Thanks for the help!

you have to install custom recovery.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261606

Last edited:
Reactions: Aoi v1

Aoi v1

Aug 9, 2012
Ah, thank you both. I got what the problem was, 'cause I installed recovery, then a new rom and lost recovery again xD Now i know, recovery needs to be installed every time something else is flashed. Thanks!

rayzaweirdooo

Jun 3, 2014
malaysia
Ah, thank you both. I got what the problem was, 'cause I installed recovery, then a new rom and lost recovery again xD Now i know, recovery needs to be installed every time something else is flashed. Thanks!

Hey.... Share how to install recovery(noob method please). Im stuck too. Already tried many method. But, im still don't have recovery. Wasted 8 hours just trying to gets that mother F.

Sent from my C6502

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you have to install custom recovery.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261606