Wifi really slow with Bluetooth on

Search This thread

toyosup88

Nov 7, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
I just recently got a Gear watch so I just noticed this. I was downloading an app probably around 50mb and it was going really slow...like 1% every 2 seconds. As soon as I turned off bluetooth it went like 10% every second...anyone else have this problem. It does it whether bluetooth is connected to a device or not.

makoto

Jul 11, 2006
Orlando
I just recently got a Gear watch so I just noticed this. I was downloading an app probably around 50mb and it was going really slow...like 1% every 2 seconds. As soon as I turned off bluetooth it went like 10% every second...anyone else have this problem. It does it whether bluetooth is connected to a device or not.

I also have this problem. I don't normally have Bluetooth on but now that I got the LG watch, I have Bluetooth turned on and my WiFi slows down to sub megabit speeds.

makoto

Jul 11, 2006
Orlando
I also have this problem. I don't normally have Bluetooth on but now that I got the LG watch, I have Bluetooth turned on and my WiFi slows down to sub megabit speeds.

I fixed the problem. Before my LG G watch, I had the Galaxy Gear. I ended up uninstalling all of the Gear apps on my device and now everything works correctly.

When you mentioned that you had a Gear I figured it must be related.