Xperia Neo V NXT Rom!

Search This thread

creepycow

Jul 3, 2013
Hi Everyone! Im a newbie in this development areas so please be kind on comments. Im asking if anyone is interested in an Xperia Neo V NXT themed rom based on .42/.62 GB firmware. I believe there are some users out there that are still using that amazing phone. To be honest, it isnt actually a rom but a flashable system full of mods that have been compiled together to make this rom possible. Any partnership requests will be responded if anyones wants it so please reply so i know :)

Sent From My Xperia SP (C5303)

tahassadi

Dec 13, 2013
there are many users of xperia neo v brother but since cm11 is quite stable and many apps are compatible i hardly think there will be any1 interested..anyways goodluck..try modding cm11 brother..:) goodluck 4 u and ur work

martirio3000

Apr 19, 2012
there are many users of xperia neo v brother but since cm11 is quite stable and many apps are compatible i hardly think there will be any1 interested..anyways goodluck..try modding cm11 brother..:) goodluck 4 u and ur work

CM11 for our device is a ****... The same goes for cm10. They are overheating and drain the battery quite faster. As for the rom gin2kitkat is the BEST rom for gingerbread. Dont bother creating a new rom. But thanks for even trying :).

Reactions: creepycow

deccan451

Jan 31, 2013
hyderabad
Redmi Note 8
Redmi Note 10
CM11 for our device is a ****... The same goes for cm10. They are overheating and drain the battery quite faster. As for the rom gin2kitkat is the BEST rom for gingerbread. Dont bother creating a new rom. But thanks for even trying :).

have u tested latest cm11 .. best battery stats u ever get on cyanogenmod and with latest features like google now u know how many changes made from gb to kk .. i'm running cm11 on 1.4hz without any issue u can give it xperia style kitkat with xperia overlay it runs on 1.6ghz without any problems .. i know u are still living in ancient age growup .. no offence :silly:

Reactions: martirio3000

martirio3000

Apr 19, 2012
have u tested latest cm11 .. best battery stats u ever get on cyanogenmod and with latest features like google now u know how many changes made from gb to kk .. i'm running cm11 on 1.4hz without any issue u can give it xperia style kitkat with xperia overlay it runs on 1.6ghz without any problems .. i know u are still living in ancient age growup .. no offence :silly:

kidding me? you said it yourself.. .. best battery stats u ever get !!!on cyanogenmod!!! that still doesnt mean that battery doesnt suck!. As for google now and all the latest features yes they are awesome i really miss them.. Also 1.6Ghz? Thats dangerous for the phone itself. Also i am not in the ancent age group for no reason. With gingerbread i can have multitasking can you say the same?

deccan451

Jan 31, 2013
hyderabad
Redmi Note 8
Redmi Note 10
kidding me? you said it yourself.. .. best battery stats u ever get !!!on cyanogenmod!!! that still doesnt mean that battery doesnt suck!. As for google now and all the latest features yes they are awesome i really miss them.. Also 1.6Ghz? Thats dangerous for the phone itself. Also i am not in the ancent age group for no reason. With gingerbread i can have multitasking can you say the same?
Yes battery was worst before not anymore on cm11, we can run CPU 1.4ghz by default without any problem see snapdragon s2 processor specs, kk is designed for 512mb ram we can do multitasking with latest apps on GB u won't get updates to application's also features are limited ... Finally choice differs my usage suites kk and your GB

creepycow

Jul 3, 2013
Guys stop arguing i will try and see how cm11 goes i dont really like the ui but i will see what i can do.

Sent From My Xperia Sp (C5303)

martirio3000

Apr 19, 2012
We r not arguing just sharing our views .. Anyhow this thread is in wrong section need to be moved or closed ..

Haha :) Thats how i see it too ;).

Yes i agree with you. cm11 is way better than cm10. Ram and everything.. (Also it gives me the feel my screen is bigger :eek:) ).
Still the overheating excists.. Thats the main reason i left and also the kernels have some problems... Like touch freeze 3min boot and such. Also this thread is soon gonna be closed :D.

Dude creepycow sorry for using your thread :D. You could try something else like an ULTRA MOD :D something like a theme.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone! Im a newbie in this development areas so please be kind on comments. Im asking if anyone is interested in an Xperia Neo V NXT themed rom based on .42/.62 GB firmware. I believe there are some users out there that are still using that amazing phone. To be honest, it isnt actually a rom but a flashable system full of mods that have been compiled together to make this rom possible. Any partnership requests will be responded if anyones wants it so please reply so i know :)

Sent From My Xperia SP (C5303)
    We r not arguing just sharing our views .. Anyhow this thread is in wrong section need to be moved or closed ..

Haha :) Thats how i see it too ;).

Yes i agree with you. cm11 is way better than cm10. Ram and everything.. (Also it gives me the feel my screen is bigger :eek:) ).
    Still the overheating excists.. Thats the main reason i left and also the kernels have some problems... Like touch freeze 3min boot and such. Also this thread is soon gonna be closed :D.

Dude creepycow sorry for using your thread :D. You could try something else like an ULTRA MOD :D something like a theme.

Haha its fine i will try :)

Sent From My Xperia Sp (C5303)