(ROMWIP) Ava-FroyoHD ALPHA TESTERS ONLY

Search This thread

jobryan26

Oct 25, 2008
www.facebook.com
Umm...pretty much everything but HD2 ROMs. Personal Opinion especially compared to my own TP2 ROMs.

Well the HD2 does have a 1ghz snapdragon vs every other WinMo device running a 528mhz Qualcomm. lol I have been running NRZ's roms for years.. heck before Caulkin was developing roms back on 6.1. Anyway, NRZ is without the most respected developer in the WinMo community and it would be a great honor to have him developing with Android. I have to admit I have not run any of his roms in about a year since I jumped from my ole TP to a Blackberry Storm, then to Android. From time-to-time I break out my old TP and cook up some roms or flash some just to see what's new but it hurts my eyes too much staring at that tiny screen. lol

Are we the only ones that gives a rip about the new Sense? Where is all of the feedback/interest?

abe_ahmed09

Apr 4, 2010
D
I would be interee we ted in this if our had radio working. Ava... U should put a rom with wimax and a rom without out for the people who don't have it in their area yet. THanks but im gonna stick with a rom with radio lol

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

seekis

Jun 8, 2010
well ive been interested in the new sense ui but the other two desire ports have made me very weary of roms sporting htcs new clothes

Musician101

Aug 4, 2010
Joppa
I know that they ported the flip clock over from the desire hd rom, is there anyway that they could port the other features, like the music player, without having to do a complete sense overhaul?

scooter185

Jun 17, 2010
I know that they ported the flip clock over from the desire hd rom, is there anyway that they could port the other features, like the music player, without having to do a complete sense overhaul?

Right now I think the stability is an issue, which is why ava is unsure if the new sense will be ported to his daily rom. At least that's my best guess as to his uncertainty.

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Well at least we have something released from AVA and I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more from him bc hes going to be working on this!!! :D I look foward to a more stable version!!

Ranger093

Feb 29, 2008
Blaine, MN
Ava continues to get shafted. Its almost like people steal his work and build off of it faster than him. Hence him releasing a decent beta first and then bam 3 more threads that have all the same fixes.

eman3316@optonline.net

Jun 23, 2007
H
Ava continues to get shafted. Its almost like people steal his work and build off of it faster than him. Hence him releasing a decent beta first and then bam 3 more threads that have all the same fixes.
Not sure how you figure that. I believe the other builds have gotten more working then this one.

Just wish someone would get the camera working. If the devs would start working together on this it would probably come together a lot faster.

Last edited:

jgalan14

Jul 8, 2010
Las Vegas
What do you guys think ? Will HTC release the new sense in the next android os Gingerbread.

Most likely , but maybe before, I believe this was the sense that we were supposed to get with froyo just like the hero got eclair and revamp sense but since a lot of people complain that eclair took forever to come out on hero that probably didn't want to do the same with the Evo and now they showing the new sense wich will come with all 2.2. Another reason I say this is because our evo and sense doesn't back up all your information(apps and setting get sync) like froyo does on the nexus, same with cm6 on evo, when I got the desire hd Rom running all my apps and settings download it by itself

Ranger093

Feb 29, 2008
Blaine, MN
H
Not sure how you figure that. I believe the other builds have gotten more working then this one.

Just wish someone would get the camera working. If the devs would start working together on this it would probably come together a lot faster.

What I stated was the fact that Ava's build that came out incorporated many fixes before some of the other ones. Then bam the same exact day those builds get updated with the same exact fixes and nothing else.

dglowe343

Sep 2, 2009
Detroit
What I stated was the fact that Ava's build that came out incorporated many fixes before some of the other ones. Then bam the same exact day those builds get updated with the same exact fixes and nothing else.

I think that should be left between Ava and the other developers working on the port. It's not for us to speculate.

Sent from my SUPERSONIC