Need to reset my TF 700 to sell it

Search This thread

usern ameisval idandnot

Aug 16, 2012
My usage stats: 1552 hours of usage. With keyboard. Running CromiX and have a battery life of 9.30 hours left. Originally about 14-16 hours. 3 times in repair for docking station problems. Mousepad doesnt work anymore, dont want to spend money for the repair. It is too expensive.

A year ago I heavily modded my tablet. I dont have the best brain but I know I have to re install the original software for a new user. But I dont know what tools I need and where to get the original or newest Android. Any help?

I also need a new tablet that has the same features as the TF 700 with keyboard. Does someone know something?

Last edited:

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
My usage stats: 1552 hours of usage. With keyboard. Running CromiX and have a battery life of 9.30 hours left. Originally about 14-16 hours. 3 times in repair for docking station problems. Mousepad doesnt work anymore, dont want to spend money for the repair. It is too expensive.

A year ago I heavily modded my tablet. I dont have the best brain but I know I have to re install the original software for a new user. But I dont know what tools I need and where to get the original or newest Android. Any help?

I also need a new tablet that has the same features as the TF 700 with keyboard. Does someone know something?

Personaly I'd just sell it with CROMi-X on it. But if you must return to stock (why frustrate your new user) then just flash the zip inside the stock firmware zip from the asus site for your SKU.

If you want something similar I'd recommend the TF701 but it also has docking issues......