RIP Mytouch 4g Slide....

Search This thread

monkor

Mar 22, 2012
DC
I was at the Caps-Bruins game last night, left my MT4GS in the cupholder, and someone stole that badboy when I got up to go to the bathroom. So disappointed right now, and I'm hoping someone turns it in...in the meantime i'm stuck using a *ick* Samsung Exhibit 4g.
We had some great moments, MT4GS. Remember the time I boot looped you while flashing a ROM without doing a full wipe? Remember that constant green mytouch emblem you always gave me when I was still running stock? Ah, the good times. And who can forget when we finally flashed Virtuous Inquisition? It made you supreme. You're going to be missed, and you'll always share a special place in my heart as the first touchscreen qwerty phone that was worth a crap.:(
Do I get a new phone, wait for a newer phone to come out, or replace my stolen one with another MT4GS? Suggestions? Comments?

Some_dude36

Mar 21, 2012
hollow earth
Seems like everyone is jumping the doubleshot ship .... I wont be getting rid of mine anytime soon . FYI the new hanwei mytouch qwerty is going to be a downgrade compared to the htc doubleshot 5 mp cam 720p rec I think single core 1.5 I personally dig htc phones. .. I even miss the ol hd2's I once owned I had like 4 of those things kept breaking them though :/

monkor

Mar 22, 2012
DC
Seems like everyone is jumping the doubleshot ship .... I wont be getting rid of mine anytime soon . FYI the new hanwei mytouch qwerty is going to be a downgrade compared to the htc doubleshot 5 mp cam 720p rec I think single core 1.5 I personally dig htc phones. .. I even miss the ol hd2's I once owned I had like 4 of those things kept breaking them though :/

I wouldn't have jumped ship if it hadn't gotten taken, and I still might not. I'm just wondering if there are some other options, maybe better ones. HTC phones actually are awesome, but that was my first one so I can't say for certain all the others are just as good...

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
I wouldn't have jumped ship if it hadn't gotten taken, and I still might not. I'm just wondering if there are some other options, maybe better ones. HTC phones actually are awesome, but that was my first one so I can't say for certain all the others are just as good...

I've been testing a friends Galaxy Note. By Glob it's amazing. The 5.3" screen makes you never wanna use a QWERTY. You do look very dumb holding the phone to your head. But I have a weird headset I've been using with it (I always use a wired as I have horrible hearing). If you have the cash, get a AT&T version, then flash the T-Mobile radio. Also remember, this is coming from a hardcore QWERTY lover.

I Wish it was a Galaxy Note >:T

2G1J

Mar 31, 2010
Austin
I've been testing a friends Galaxy Note. By Glob it's amazing. The 5.3" screen makes you never wanna use a QWERTY. You do look very dumb holding the phone to your head. But I have a weird headset I've been using with it (I always use a wired as I have horrible hearing). If you have the cash, get a AT&T version, then flash the T-Mobile radio. Also remember, this is coming from a hardcore QWERTY lover.

I Wish it was a Galaxy Note >:T

I agree with you on the Note. I played with one at Best Buy and didn't even care that it was missing a physical keyboard. I'll definitely be buying one this summer.

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Can the Note use T-Mo's HSPA+ network? I would ponder it if I had the network support/speed from them.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement