[KERNEL][FC09][TW/BML/MTD] Samurai Kernels!!!

Search This thread

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Samurai_logo.png

The iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Earthbound And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... for those of you generous souls out there.

Download Link: I.A.P APPv3

For those of you still on BML, I have decided after such a long time to update the samurai kernels and will be providing support for them here on XDA. Please only bring issues/bugs about the BML/MTD kernels into this thread.

With that said, here they are:

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.BML.FC09.04.29.01.13

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.MTD.FC09.04.25.23.56

for changelog as well as kernels for other platforms such as:
MIUI, MIUIv4
CM7, CM9
TW.MTD

please visit:
Link: INDEPENDENT ANDROID PROJECT

.:SOURCE LINK:.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:

Last edited:

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
Yay!!!

The king is back!

Permission to include your MTD kernel with my ROM? Maybe a custom kernel image 0.0

Last edited:

earthbound[iap]

Dec 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
indandroidprj.zxq.net
Oh btw, I have been having some problems with my ,gitignore file for some reason so the repo will be going down for a few hours tomorrow in order for me to try to get it right, sorry for the inconvenience I just wanted to let everyone know. Also the githelper script is up and working we both goron and myself have been using it for a while now and he has helped me in adding more functions... I should be releasing this publicly in the next week or so...

Reactions: Nashdogg

harwood0808

Sep 3, 2010
portland
Great to have ya back!!!! I've been following ur independent site as well but glad u didn't let the few idiots keep u away! U bring alot to the forum and I and most others know it and greatly appreciate everything u do! Thx for everything!!!!

earthbound[iap]

Dec 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
indandroidprj.zxq.net
Glad to see you back as well.. Nice site btw..

I wanted to do something different and I was sitting there looking at my ubuntu development desktop, and I thought to myself, "I wonder if I can recreate a desktop environment on the web". sure enough I did. ;) not the most navigable site design if you don't know what you are doing, but damn is it awesome...

wait is navigable even a word ?

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
earthbound[iap] said:
I wanted to do something different and I was sitting there looking at my ubuntu development desktop, and I thought to myself, "I wonder if I can recreate a desktop environment on the web". sure enough I did. ;) not the most navigable site design if you don't know what you are doing, but damn is it awesome...

wait is navigable even a word ?

Absolutably :) great to see you back around man. Hope to see ya around for awhile. Just bob and weeve and side step the drama if it comes your way. Been lovin the cm9/miui kernels lately. Can't wait to see what's next.

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
I knew he couldnt resist :D.
hmm how did you get your sig pic as a click-able link :(... didnt quite understand how to do that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [KERNEL] SAMURAI is BACK ! ! ! BML KERNELS **IAP APP GOES LIVE**

Earthbound has passed on the OP priveleges to Uber.
    Lost, the phone can not have an active process going and deep sleep. It cannot be deep sleeping "while" your playing music. Your confusing what cpu spy is telling you. Stop, you don't know what your talking about. Now I'm gonna go get laid and watch a movie. Post whatever screenies you want because I'm telling you your not understanding what cpu spy shows you. Deep sleep is deep sleep. It only happens when the phone is doing absolutely nothing. It can't happen any other time.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    As I am moving on to G-Nex development this thread will be passed on to IAP's own UBER. ;) You can still shoot questions at me or request and I'm sure Uber will pass them along. ;)

G'luck
    It's some of the governor i/o scheduler combinations cfq/samurai = no sleep I use vr/samurai and it sleeps in 8 -12 seconds of the screen going off...

with that said the iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Me And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... Hint. Hint.

Download Link: iap.app.v3
    Samurai_logo.png

The iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Earthbound And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... for those of you generous souls out there.

Download Link: I.A.P APPv3

For those of you still on BML, I have decided after such a long time to update the samurai kernels and will be providing support for them here on XDA. Please only bring issues/bugs about the BML/MTD kernels into this thread.

With that said, here they are:

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.BML.FC09.04.29.01.13

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.MTD.FC09.04.25.23.56

for changelog as well as kernels for other platforms such as:
    MIUI, MIUIv4
    CM7, CM9
    TW.MTD

please visit:
    Link: INDEPENDENT ANDROID PROJECT

.:SOURCE LINK:.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly: