Come on.

Search This thread

anoevo

Jun 22, 2012
Hi guys.
I've been using custom roms for an over 4 months. None of them really could have convinced me.
The stock one is perfect with a little free ram and less lag.
For god seek we have here dual core cpu with 1 g ram and unfortunately none of rom in ion section is valid for heavy multitasking.
Come on this mobile makes me :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Any advise for poor man above.
:'(
Sent from my LT28i using Tapatalk 2

Captain Droid

Dec 6, 2012
Riyadh
Hi guys.
I've been using custom roms for an over 4 months. None of them really could have convinced me.
The stock one is perfect with a little free ram and less lag.
For god seek we have here dual core cpu with 1 g ram and unfortunately none of rom in ion section is valid for heavy multitasking.
Come on this mobile makes me :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Any advise for poor man above.
:'(

If you are happy with the STOCK ROM, stay on STOCK. :cowboy:

frankfurt069

Jul 29, 2013
I know what you mean...
I used Cm10 rom a long time and installed sony apps and themes for the optic.
Now i am also back to stock because dev stoped but it's still faster than many roms

Reactions: anoevo

anoevo

Jun 22, 2012
I know what you mean...
Now i am also back to stock because dev stoped but it's still faster than many roms

Yup. exactly.
And no one till now from developer could have made a " stock " rom but less lag and more free ram.
Idont know why?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know what you mean...