[ROM][OFFICIAL][KITKAT 4.4.2] Micromax Canvas Knight A350

Search This thread

shubhamraj

Jul 1, 2014
Initially released Knight had jelly bean 4.2.2. Newer canvas Knight has KitKat 4.4.2. The update is not available for older devices till now. So here is the official Kitkat ROM for Canvas Knight A350.
Changelog
-Lower heating
-Better performance and RAM management
-Better battery backup
-And all other inprovements of KitKat over Jelly Bean.

Link:
http://support.moulnisky.com/index.php?dir=Micromax/00_A Serie/A350/Firmware Versions/
Select V2_040614_KitKat then download ROM

Flash using SP Flash tool
Flashing guide are available at other XDA threads.

Last edited:

rakesh.aggarwal

May 3, 2014
Faridabad
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Kitkat is slow compared to Jelly Bean

Initially released Knight had jelly bean 4.2.2. Newer canvas Knight has KitKat 4.4.2. The update is not available for older devices till now. So here is the official Kitkat ROM for Canvas Knight A350.
Changelog
-Lower heating
-Better battery backup

Link:
support.moulnisky.com/index.php?dir=Micromax/00_A%20Serie/A350/Firmware%20Versions/

While I have used the Jelly bean and Kitkat both. I have found that Kitkat is way too slow for this phone. Looks like they need more improvement for the phone.

shubhamraj

Jul 1, 2014
KitKat

While I have used the Jelly bean and Kitkat both. I have found that Kitkat is way too slow for this phone. Looks like they need more improvement for the phone.

Me too found kitkat a bit buggy and unstable but on switching from dalvik to art, all was fine. So I am currently using KitKat with art. This is better than jelly bean.

And have u rooted knight with KitKat. I had rooted jelly bean but could not root KitKat, so if u have rooted KitKat please share the method

Reactions: krissbhavya

Praful Pradhan

May 25, 2013
Pune
what is dalvik to ART?

Me too found kitkat a bit buggy and unstable but on switching from dalvik to art, all was fine. So I am currently using KitKat with art. This is better than jelly bean.

And have u rooted knight with KitKat. I had rooted jelly bean but could not root KitKat, so if u have rooted KitKat please share the method

what is dalvik to ART? please explain!

krissbhavya

Nov 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
heip

Changelog
-Lower heating
-Better battery backup

Link:
http://support.moulnisky.com/index.php?dir=Micromax/00_A Serie/A350/Firmware Versions/

bro rom in two parts kindly guide me to right process to flash from both parts

rakesh.aggarwal

May 3, 2014
Faridabad
Xiaomi Mi 11i

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408239978828.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408239978828.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 258

Praful Pradhan

May 25, 2013
Pune
No it it is not solving heating issue & increasing it!!!

Hi,
Does this official upgrade solve the heating issue to some extent?
I heard this phone has a major heating issue.. Which doesnt affect the performance that much, but drains battery.. But that was with JB.. Does the KK upgrade fix this?

No it it is not solving heating issue & increasing it!!! so I'm back to jellybean:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog
    -Lower heating
    -Better battery backup

Link:

KitKat

Is it works on 2ghz. Version device?

Of course it is for 2ghz devices.

Sent from my Micromax A350 using XDA Free mobile app