[Q] Case and Screen Protector

Search This thread

live16

May 27, 2013
Any one using Spigen slim armour and Nilkin glass screen protector? are they compatible? because of the bump in the front of the case i think the glass screen protector will be pushed from the two sides leading to breakage or something ? :p

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
The nilkin glass screen protector is very good quality and was a pleasure to use... But when I received my dot view cover, i realised that i need to remove it bcoz it was thick.... If u dont plan to use any flip case, go for it...

Reactions: live16

Sir-Fix-a-Lot

Jun 17, 2014
I have the Spigen slim armor and the Spigen glass nano, yes there's a bump but it doesn't cover much if any of the screen on both sides

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the Spigen slim armor and the Spigen glass nano, yes there's a bump but it doesn't cover much if any of the screen on both sides

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
    The nilkin glass screen protector is very good quality and was a pleasure to use... But when I received my dot view cover, i realised that i need to remove it bcoz it was thick.... If u dont plan to use any flip case, go for it...
    HTC One M8 Accessories There are some threads in there that discuss many great options and combinations. Might want to check it out, even if you're already set on your combo...