Wallpaper scrolling now works in Nova Launcher

Search This thread

burr

Mar 7, 2006
USA
Just a heads up. If you were annoyed with the lack of wallpaper scrolling and it wasn't working in custom launchers, as was the case for me, "force wallpaper scrolling" in Nova launcher settings finally works after the most recent update.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I enabled it in the updated Nova Launcher and now it works.

simes6600

Oct 22, 2011
is it just me, or did this also work with the previous 2.3 version of nova? i upgraded a few days ago to 3.0 and don't see any difference...

Wizard Knight

Apr 24, 2010
Long Island, New York
is it just me, or did this also work with the previous 2.3 version of nova? i upgraded a few days ago to 3.0 and don't see any difference...

The option was there but it didn't work for me. I checked around and a lot of people were having the same issue.

I think (but can't remember too well) that the "force wallpaper scrolling" option was removed in 2.3 and brought back in the new update

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a heads up. If you were annoyed with the lack of wallpaper scrolling and it wasn't working in custom launchers, as was the case for me, "force wallpaper scrolling" in Nova launcher settings finally works after the most recent update.