Good camera app

Search This thread

tomshimshon

Apr 17, 2011
tel aviv
Hey I have galaxy s4 with cm11. And I am asking what is the best camera app? (not the Google camera because when i try to make photos there are only 300kb)

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11

Last edited:

ph37rd

Oct 6, 2012
Hmmm, I thought that was an Android phone? Google makes Android. They also have this great thing called search, such a handy tool. So amazing all the stuff you can learn. If that's a Windows phone, you probably have direct access to Bing. Almost as good as Google. Either one will take you right to the answer if you just lift and slide your finger.

tomshimshon

Apr 17, 2011
tel aviv
Hmmm, I thought that was an Android phone? Google makes Android. They also have this great thing called search, such a handy tool. So amazing all the stuff you can learn. If that's a Windows phone, you probably have direct access to Bing. Almost as good as Google. Either one will take you right to the answer if you just lift and slide your finger.

First of all go be a comedian. Second of I search and I found couple of apps but I didn't like very that why I am asking

Galaxy s4 cm11

ph37rd

Oct 6, 2012
First of all go be a comedian. Second of I search and I found couple of apps but I didn't like very that why I am asking

Galaxy s4 cm11
In not trying to be funny. There is an old saying: give a man a fish and he's not hungry today. Teach a man to fish and he's never hungry again.

Don't give up so easily. Just as you don't like the two you found, what makes you think you'll like the next two that someone posts here? There are thousands of camera app reviews, don't waste time waiting on someone. You may just learn the exact app you're looking for doesn't exist and you want to create it. I've just pointed you in the direction of your first million.

4S4D_4SS4SSiN

Jun 10, 2014
Islamabad
Hey I have galaxy s4 with cm11. And I am asking what is the best camera app? (not the Google camera because when i try to make photos there are only 300kb)

Galaxy s4 i9500 cm11

Here's a list of camera apps recommended by CNET: http://www.cnet.com/news/the-12-best-android-camera-apps-around/

From my experience, Camera Zoom FX is best camera app, or Retrica if you want to take edited photos. And Aviary is the best photo editor there is.

Hit thanks if I helped. :)

4S4D_4SS4SSiN

Reactions: tomshimshon

Top Liked Posts