|★|b00sted's GalaxyTab Themes|☆|Updated 6.05.12|★|

Search This thread

TooSlo

Feb 20, 2009
Seattle, WA
b00sted - Thanks for putting together this fantastic looking theme. You've once again proven that you are a fantastic guy by putting up with us blokes who don't care for the super-accurate battery.

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
glad I could help everyone out :D

if you see me not as active for the next couple days it is not that i vanished but I have the flu and moving = more energy than worth using lol

bgill55

Mar 16, 2011
Las Vegas
Haha, I was trying to get ACS to go with b00sted. Bg makes a lot of friends. Lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
I have been in this community for over 2 years and have done tons of work. Most cm7 themes uses my code. So its more than having friends ;-)

But anyway back on track any new updates on the horizon for this theme? I would love to work with you boost.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
I have been in this community for over 2 years and have done tons of work. Most cm7 themes uses my code. So its more than having friends ;-)

But anyway back on track any new updates on the horizon for this theme? I would love to work with you boost.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

ya right now I am sick as hell so everything is on hold atm lol. but your a god among themer's so when I seen ur name I knew I was SOL. I am glad it has gone to someone as awesome as you though! and pretty happy I am still (with luck) going to score a bionic :)

s15274n

Aug 12, 2009
N.C.
callip.wordpress.com
what ver did u want the grey ics or the all blue one?

EDIT:
u were slow and I decided for you...

http://dev-host.org/a1cs9cpzwd9e/b00sted_GalaxyTask_ICS_Theme_Batt_vALTb.zip
All blue button ver :p

hmm... Wanted to upload apic to Picassa but it seems about impossible to paste aurl to the pic... How do you guys share images from your tab?

In an ideal world it would just be ics blue #'s with no icon.... The size of the AM/PM to match.

What you provided is infinitely better though, thank you man.

Congratulations on the Bionic... really tough competition there!

Any chance of my battery idea coming to fruition? I can attempt to make the images, just not certain the color code and size needed.
Thank you again.

Last edited:

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
In an ideal world it would just be ics blue #'s with no icon.... The size of the AM/PM to match.

What you provided is infinitely better though, thank you man.

Congratulations on the Bionic... really tough competition there!

Any chance of my battery idea coming to fruition? I can attempt to make the images, just not certain the color code and size needed.
Thank you again.

with the holidays around the corner there prob wont be much from me unless task tosses out a build that bones my themes. after that I can take a look at whatever you need. and if you want a diff battery deff going to have to be you to make it as to many images I have dont to many batts in last month heh

MarcAntonyy

Feb 18, 2011
Rachel Cook's bedroom
Two things:

1) Can I flash different themes on top of each other without flashing the revert or the full ROM first? I'm on Task 9.0 with grey theme atm.

2) The reason I can't decide is all your themes are too sick. Can't thank you enough for your work.

Happy Holidays

Tivo7

Sep 12, 2011
SystemUI.apk
Two things:

1) Can I flash different themes on top of each other without flashing the revert or the full ROM first? I'm on Task 9.0 with grey theme atm.

2) The reason I can't decide is all your themes are too sick. Can't thank you enough for your work.

Happy Holidays

Yeah bro. I switch between my different color Ninja themes depending on my mood haha.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

grey button ICS for task 14 is up :)
    updated w/ fixed placement of close button on quick panel
    every single theme is updated to Task14 other than SandyClaws. P7500 Overcome updates to all coming tomorrow as well as the one off alt ver's I have done for some.

As long as all that goes well the two themes that I been working on I should have out by this weekend for you all to play with!

As always if you like my work please, please take the time to donate even a buck it helps me a lot and keeps me doing what I do :)
    I will have a few updates for you all tomorrow..