HTC One S/HTC Ville WIKI - Please Help To Update -

Search This thread

stoneyjonez

May 16, 2010
I love wikis lol. I'll be more than happy to contribute to this one, especially since it is still fairly new. I get mine TODAY finally! It's 7:00am here right now, UPS shows it as out for delivery right now. I'm about to go to sleep, and hopefully when I wake up it is waiting for me...

Jan 10, 2011
I think it would be great to have a section of the wiki that has all verified and tested tweaks, along with how to do them.

bgii2000

Jul 18, 2012
Seattle
Added manufacturer links section.

Added link to HBoot Downgrade tutorial.

Updated CM9 WIP to CM10 Stable

Last edited:

Jony Blaze

Nov 20, 2011
This is great

I have been using my One S for quite a while and have done hundreds of searches overtime. I wish I had found this wiki topic a while ago and had saved hours of wated time. This is very well organized and simply articulate work. Thank you for putting this together.:good::good:

Namix35

Sep 14, 2014

Hi all

I have created the HTC One S Wiki. I find that if they are updated, they can be a great source of information to all. Please help to keep it updated, as it helps out newbies and cuts down on them opening new threads in the forum. Its also a great resource for the veterans.

This helps to keep the clutter down on the main forum, so makes it easier for us all!

Please update it with any thing you feel is valid. I will leave this thread open to discuss Wiki issues.

Hope its useful

Your friendly HTC One S Moderation Team:)

great idea ....it's a very nice phone

Zrel

Proximity sensor FIX

I would like to add a fix for the proximity sensor not turning off.

I have issues with proximity sensor not turning off ( perhaps because of dust )
The solution for this was instaling "Rezound Proximity Sensor Calibrator" where you set the "Low Threshold" to a larger value (97 - 100)
Check "Set on Boot" and that's it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi all

I have created the HTC One S Wiki. I find that if they are updated, they can be a great source of information to all. Please help to keep it updated, as it helps out newbies and cuts down on them opening new threads in the forum. Its also a great resource for the veterans.

This helps to keep the clutter down on the main forum, so makes it easier for us all!

Please update it with any thing you feel is valid. I will leave this thread open to discuss Wiki issues.

Hope its useful

Your friendly HTC One S Moderation Team:)
    Swype

For anyone aggravated that swype doesn't yet work on the One S, HTC have included swype like functionality as default and while it's not quite as good as Swype it should see you through until Swype issue a fix. To enable...

- Go to Settings>Language and keybaord>HTC Sesne Input
    - Toggle Trace keyboard to On

Hope that helps :)
    Hey Highroller,

Do you have anymore input for this. I already assign the menu button to the 3rd hard key instead of app switcher in the cy8c-touchkey.kl so it works as a menu button.

The button now works like a menu key but sometimes it still draws the onscreen menu and I can't install swype. Where else would I change it?

Sorry, i am on the UTB Rom. It is changed there. No idea how to do it myself :(

Gesendet von meinem HTC One S mit Tapatalk 2
    Should add a section about bloat removal. I can do this tonight.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium