Xposed Module - Font Changer

Search This thread

Victor del Castillo

May 22, 2014
Hi All,

I don't know if this has been asked before but I am relatively new to the modding scene. I have a Note 3 and I once came across an Xposed module where I can change system-wide fonts within the module. Sadly, I uninstalled it (was just checking its available options then). Now, I can't seem to remember what the name of the module is. One thing I remember about it is not having to reboot the device every single time you want to apply a specific font style (sort of like GravityBox) where you can test the changes when the option is enabled. I hope some one can shed some light on this. Thank you in advance and more power.

Victor del Castillo

May 22, 2014
Thank you for the reply. Gravitybox works fine for me as of the moment. I also use Wanam Xposed as well. My question is if there's a module in Xposed Installer that changes fonts on the fly without having to reboot every change you make?

coldmethod

Aug 19, 2011
Hi All,

I don't know if this has been asked before but I am relatively new to the modding scene. I have a Note 3 and I once came across an Xposed module where I can change system-wide fonts within the module. Sadly, I uninstalled it (was just checking its available options then). Now, I can't seem to remember what the name of the module is. One thing I remember about it is not having to reboot the device every single time you want to apply a specific font style (sort of like GravityBox) where you can test the changes when the option is enabled. I hope some one can shed some light on this. Thank you in advance and more power.

I think this is what you're after. Change fonts on the fly on a per app basis. As for setting system fonts without a reboot or at least a hotboot I think you will find that it is not possible.

Or you could check this out. Or add your own to SamsungSans.apk.

Good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

I think this is what you're after. Change fonts on the fly on a per app basis. As for setting system fonts without a reboot or at least a hotboot I think you will find that it is not possible.

Or you could check this out. Or add your own to SamsungSans.apk.

Good luck