Resurrection Rom flashing new kernel problem

Search This thread

ottoasd

Feb 12, 2014
Hello I need your help about installing gustavos kernel to my galaxy S2. I flash resurrection rom which is awesome and I also want to change my kernel. But when i try to flash it, I stuck at boot screen. I try also kernel wipe before flashing but it is still same. Can anybody help me please??
Thanks indeed...

sertahn

Jan 29, 2014
Hello I need your help about installing gustavos kernel to my galaxy S2. I flash resurrection rom which is awesome and I also want to change my kernel. But when i try to flash it, I stuck at boot screen. I try also kernel wipe before flashing but it is still same. Can anybody help me please??
Thanks indeed...

I am using RR as well and as far as I saw in ROM's topic, many users have faced problems with custom kernels. Especially Dorimanx versions. I only once tried Gustavo and installed it without any problem. Just flashed it in CWM and that was all. I can say that make a full wipe, install RR first and then Gustavo. That should be OK.

But after a few days with Gustavo, I returned back to the original kernel of RR. Because it is stable and no major problems. So my advice is use the ROM with it's own original kernel.

Reactions: ottoasd

ottoasd

Feb 12, 2014
Maybe the flash wasn't clean.. Try Kernel wipe script.

I am using RR as well and as far as I saw in ROM's topic, many users have faced problems with custom kernels. Especially Dorimanx versions. I only once tried Gustavo and installed it without any problem. Just flashed it in CWM and that was all. I can say that make a full wipe, install RR first and then Gustavo. That should be OK.

But after a few days with Gustavo, I returned back to the original kernel of RR. Because it is stable and no major problems. So my advice is use the ROM with it's own original kernel.

I already try kernel wipe script but the result is same. Generally i flash with full wipe ı dont know where i make a mistake. Maybe i should wait for stable kernel:))

banjara

Mar 31, 2014
Bangalore
I have flashed Gustavo's 26/3 kernel many times before but recently the same kernel file gave me status 7 error.
Try downloading your kernel file again. Maybe the file has gone corrupt.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks indeed...