Search This thread

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
2myc5es.png

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know

1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask HTC. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Latest firmware HERE

Today's offer is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 with Sense 3.6 .

What you get:

- Base: 3.32.401.105 Final RUU
- IceCreamSandwich 4.0.3
- Deodexed
- Init.d support
- Rooted
- Improved SQLIte
- Improved GPU configuration
- GPU Acceleration ON
- Ad-free
- APKs optimized to speed up and reduced memory footprint
- Removed HTC Sniffing Tools
- Tons of tweaks and optimizations
- system mounted as RW with barrier=0 option

CHANGELOG

DOWNLOADS

DONORS - THANK YOU ALL

Last edited:

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Support

Aditional Resources

Users signatures made by VladNosferatu

Users signatures made by jerrytan93

User signatures made by CloudyX

InsertCoin ART

Last edited:

kolokoy

Aug 14, 2011
Hey!.. the thread is back! yehey! Im downloading again the v4.4.6 i agree some of the previous post.. encountered few bugs on previous version v.4.4.5. Im looking forward w/ this new release.

Thanks/.

Last edited:

matmar

Aug 15, 2008
Good news !
Welcome back !
We are not allowed to express out views but we share your philosophy ! Thanks for your hard work.
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: imbeahp and vulfgar

dinhhviet

Nov 2, 2011
tried a bunch of roms and always find myself back at the most stable rom, thanks baad for all your hardwork

craven667

May 11, 2011
Rating lol not with your name I am a noob and know your Rom don't worry about ratings

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium

kaiser347

Apr 8, 2009
New York
Glad to see you back baad, I was about to follow you on rootzwiki,
It was nice seeing your forum...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

twomix9900

Sep 4, 2010
Sort of off topic, but I heard that the current latest leak will likely be the official release. Any thoughts on this?

kankam

Feb 4, 2008
Nottingham
What they all said. It's great to see common sense has prevailed. I thought XDA had joined the dark side but my faith in the community is restored again. Let's keep it mature folks.

Long live Insertcoin roms! Long live XDA!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

Reactions: SatScan

IMPEREAL

Nov 22, 2007
Hey I know there is a lot of background stuff that goes on that I don't see that leads to things like this. And I may never know the extent of the issues but I have to say this ROM has been the best ROM I have used on android in quite some time. I would have to go back to my myTouch days. So whatever the beef is I'm glad its over cus this has been the ROM that I have settled on and I'm glad its here to stay. Great work Baad!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2myc5es.png

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know

1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask HTC. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Latest firmware HERE

Today's offer is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 with Sense 3.6 .

What you get:

- Base: 3.32.401.105 Final RUU
    - IceCreamSandwich 4.0.3
    - Deodexed
    - Init.d support
    - Rooted
    - Improved SQLIte
    - Improved GPU configuration
    - GPU Acceleration ON
    - Ad-free
    - APKs optimized to speed up and reduced memory footprint
    - Removed HTC Sniffing Tools
    - Tons of tweaks and optimizations
    - system mounted as RW with barrier=0 option

CHANGELOG

DOWNLOADS

DONORS - THANK YOU ALL
    Support

Aditional Resources

Users signatures made by VladNosferatu

Users signatures made by jerrytan93

User signatures made by CloudyX

InsertCoin ART

Why? as I mention earlier, when mummy and daddy fight, is the kids who suffer so i'll do my best not to make the kids suffer.

Fresh start. Thread rating is gone.. thread views the same
    yes. you are right, finish will be a better word.

Here is the explanation for my decision

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26035425&postcount=1101

and if makes anyone feel better, same thing happened to one x rom.. reason .. in the link above
    yes i forgot to add "check by default unknown sources" but keep in mind that

1. i did 4 roms over the weekend when i was visiting my grandparents, probably most of ppl would have thrown the laptop away and open it monday
    2. if im not mistaken IC is the ONLY rom that provides this addon, many things you take for granted in this rom, are made everytime there is a new base. lots of things happening behind the scenes so you can enjoy the final product.

but more and more people care less about this, i'm not saying all, but everyday new users come to xda, they don't read, they don't search, they only demand ! i'm getting a bit tired of all this.

When i started to make roms, the only goal was to make a rom the way i like it Period ! over the time i started to oblige users requests, offering mods, later optional in installs, and in the last period interactive install. but heh is never enough.

I'm starting to loose the passion for this, i know i can't please all, you may not like it, it's fine, it's not my goal to make anyone happy, but if you don't like don't take a dump on my work, don't use it, or make a nice suggestion it ENGLISH not engrish and not with a demanding attitude.

examples " i will switch rom coz of no auto-restore " lol wtf dude, is not like you flash this rom every hour. is not like you have to wipe on every update, and even so, you can't live without it, switch roms and move on.