[Q] charger issue ?

Search This thread

orbourne53

Dec 28, 2012
kingston
so couple months ago i had this problem where my phone when plugged into the socket would come up as usb charging on my phone instead of ac and after a while stopped.. i solved that by cleaning out the charging port of my phone.

anyway now after those couple months couple days ago i realized that my phone when u plugged it in to the socket would come up as usb charging instead of ac charging again...and when i plugged it into my pc... the pc wouldnt recognize it at all... btw im using the original samsung charger.

when i use a next usb in the socket it comes up as ac charging and when i plug it into my pc it picks it up...

is it that my charger is due for a change? or could it just be some minor adjustments to fix the problem?

Jan 25, 2014

did you root your phone? and which rom are you using?
for a rooted samsung stock rom or cyanogenmod rom i would recommend installing boeffla kernel and boeffla config v2 application. then use the application to read the exact value at what rate does your phone charge. it is shown in mA.
if the values is too low,you can play with few options the kernel provides. you can put higher charging rates for usb and ac charging. though you better not play with those. the ones you can play with is to avoid unstable input current. read boeffla's readmen before,it is very informative

Reactions: orbourne53

arj8

Dec 8, 2013
maybe charging port problem

Try going to servce cntre and check your charging port and connector.

Reactions: orbourne53

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try other charger.. if the problem is in your charger then change the charger or simply factory reset

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

did you root your phone? and which rom are you using?
    for a rooted samsung stock rom or cyanogenmod rom i would recommend installing boeffla kernel and boeffla config v2 application. then use the application to read the exact value at what rate does your phone charge. it is shown in mA.
    if the values is too low,you can play with few options the kernel provides. you can put higher charging rates for usb and ac charging. though you better not play with those. the ones you can play with is to avoid unstable input current. read boeffla's readmen before,it is very informative
    maybe charging port problem

Try going to servce cntre and check your charging port and connector.