Let's play HD games on HTC pico

Search This thread

mpradeep

Feb 25, 2014
:D :D If you want to play gameloft games you must skip the compatibility error..:D :D

I am going to tell you hot to skip the compatibility error on htc explorer..

You need,
1) Rooted Pico
2) ES file explorer

Open es file explorer and then press the menu button.. the click on root explorer.. then grant superuser permissions.. after that go to the internel memory and go to the system folder.. then you can see a file build.prop.. open it and find these lines and edit them like this.
ro.build.product=sony
ro.product.model=xperia mini pro

after editing reboot your pico... :D :D :D :D :D now you able to play gameloft hd games.. This will work on any rom.. But i suggest you to flash gamersab or cm9.build 14..

Yuvaraj03

Jul 27, 2014
Thanjavur
OnePlus Nord
Revert back

:D :D If you want to play gameloft games you must skip the compatibility error..:D :D

I am going to tell you hot to skip the compatibility error on htc explorer..

You need,
1) Rooted Pico
2) ES file explorer

Open es file explorer and then press the menu button.. the click on root explorer.. then grant superuser permissions.. after that go to the internel memory and go to the system folder.. then you can see a file build.prop.. open it and find these lines and edit them like this.
ro.build.product=sony
ro.product.model=xperia mini pro

after editing reboot your pico... :D :D :D :D :D now you able to play gameloft hd games.. This will work on any rom.. But i suggest you to flash gamersab or cm9.build 14..

Can WE REvert back to older State because probelm may arise So I need to Know HOw to revert back to oLDER State ??