HTC sensation xe stuck in RUU screen

Search This thread

danilandroid

Nov 30, 2013
Hello everyone,

when I tried to factory reset this phone, I noticed that there was a lot of stuff on my sd-card which I dont need enymore. So I formatted the card, put back the latest cm11 build, flashed it after wiping everything and it gave my an error. After a bootloop that followed, I decided that I should do a RUU. But the RUU.exe got stuck at about 43%. I also tried the commandscreen RUU, which got stuck at
"(bootloader) [RUU]WP,dzdata,0"
I tried many different RUU and all of them got stuck.
Now my phone is stuck at the RUU screen with the gray HTC logo and the black background.
Does anybody know what I should do now? I really need the phone so please help.

danilandroid

dididoner

Dec 2, 2014
Hello everyone,

when I tried to factory reset this phone, I noticed that there was a lot of stuff on my sd-card which I dont need enymore. So I formatted the card, put back the latest cm11 build, flashed it after wiping everything and it gave my an error. After a bootloop that followed, I decided that I should do a RUU. But the RUU.exe got stuck at about 43%. I also tried the commandscreen RUU, which got stuck at
"(bootloader) [RUU]WP,dzdata,0"
I tried many different RUU and all of them got stuck.
Now my phone is stuck at the RUU screen with the gray HTC logo and the black background.
Does anybody know what I should do now? I really need the phone so please help.

danilandroid
I still have similar problem, need Help!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=57403223#post57403223
Me have been told I could only run an RUU and nothing else , cause I am stuck in RUU-Mode