[Q] Illumination bar not working in standby

Search This thread
Apr 15, 2014
My phone's music beat effect has stopped working in standby (when music is playing) after 12.1.A.1.201 update.
It first worked when the screen was off while playing music but after several days, now it does not work. I even restarted my phone and also reset it but the problem is not resolved.
How to resolve this problem?

Last edited:

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
My phone's music beat effect has stopped working in standby (when music is playing) after 12.1.A.1.201 update.
It first worked when the screen was off while playing music but after several days, now it does not work. I even restarted my phone and also reset it but the problem is not resolved.
How to resolve this problem?

Eh.. To be honest this is not a feature but a small bug/error.

Normal the LEDS should go off when you turn your screen of while playing music. But for some reason the LEDS can stay on. Cause is unknown but it is not a real feature of the device :p

Apr 15, 2014
Eh.. To be honest this is not a feature but a small bug/error.

Normal the LEDS should go off when you turn your screen of while playing music. But for some reason the LEDS can stay on. Cause is unknown but it is not a real feature of the device :p
With Android 4.3 update, Sony started that the illumination bar (for music) will work even when the screen is off. So that's why I was a bit worried that it did not worked properly

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
With Android 4.3 update, Sony started that the illumination bar (for music) will work even when the screen is off. So that's why I was a bit worried that it did not worked properly

Not true.. Because on the 4.1.2 version. If you were quick with opening walkman and pressing home you'll had the same effect even when display is off.
This is some sort of bug.... (i think)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hum :/ try to reflash with flashtool a clean update, wipping the data an caché.
    I dont know whi ur phone ia crazy :s

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I dont think it is a update or feature.. Since only works or happens sometimes.